Default Fire at DC marina

On 7/19/11 10:40 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 7/19/2011 10:23 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/19/11 9:28 AM, Florida Jim wrote:

When I visit my buddies in Connecticut in a couple of months, I'll
reserve a day or two for New Haven sightseeing.
Too much information. But you did get the snot beat out of you on a
daily basis, right? I'll bet even whitey beat up on you.

The last school fight I got into was in the 8th grade. During a recess
softball game, the junior high bully, Ronnie D., deliberately ran down
the second baseman, a really nice kid who was struggling some with the
aftermath of polio and who wore a brace on one leg. I was playing
third base. I went over to Ronnie, told him to apologize, and he took
a swing at me and missed. I punched him in the stomach as hard as I
could and knocked the wind out of him and he fell to the ground. The
gym teacher saw the event, sent Ronnie to the principal, and he was
expelled for a week.

Ronnie was also a bully for the year he lasted in high school until he
turned 16, but he never messed with me again. He probably joined the
Navy.

I got along very well in high school.

Again. Too much information.

Tough darts. Ronnie D. probably was one of your Navy shower mates.

On 7/19/2011 10:42 AM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Ronny was likely at least a foot shorter than you.

On 7/19/11 10:50 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
[...]

An inch shorter, maybe. I was nearly 6' tall by the eighth grade. Mr. D.
was just a tad shorter. If he were a foot shorter, I would have punched
him in the chest instead of the stomach.

Ronnie was quite the tough guy, and was frequently expelled for getting
into fights. I'll bet you bent over for him in those Navy gang showers,
assuming you are the actual flajim.

Marina Fire in Marathon Anonymous[_5_] Cruising 1 April 16th 09 12:31 AM
Marina Fire in Marathon Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 1 April 15th 09 11:23 PM
Fire destroys 5 boats at San Diego Marriott marina [email protected] Cruising 4 March 1st 06 08:47 AM
San Diego Marina Fire JimH General 5 February 28th 06 06:34 PM
Marina fire destroys 25 boats near Orlando -v- General 1 July 27th 03 09:43 PM