Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Fire at DC marina

In article ,
says...

On 7/19/11 9:28 AM, Florida Jim wrote:

When I visit my buddies in Connecticut in a couple of months, I'll
reserve a day or two for New Haven sightseeing.

Too much information. But you did get the snot beat out of you on a
daily basis, right? I'll bet even whitey beat up on you.

The last school fight I got into was in the 8th grade. During a recess
softball game, the junior high bully, Ronnie D., deliberately ran down
the second baseman, a really nice kid who was struggling some with the
aftermath of polio and who wore a brace on one leg. I was playing third
base. I went over to Ronnie, told him to apologize, and he took a swing
at me and missed. I punched him in the stomach as hard as I could and
knocked the wind out of him and he fell to the ground. The gym teacher
saw the event, sent Ronnie to the principal, and he was expelled for a
week.

Ronnie was also a bully for the year he lasted in high school until he
turned 16, but he never messed with me again. He probably joined the Navy.

I got along very well in high school.

Bull**** from the spoofer. Everyone knows what a coward I am. I got
scared and **** my pants when Scotty was going to have someone visit me.
I was so scared I called the cops. Loogy was going to visit me once and
I was so damned scared I started answering my door with a loaded and
ready weapon, I still do.