Default Happy Birthday to...

....John Glenn, a truly great American:

http://www.time.com/time/photogaller...ml?xid=fbshare

and, of course,

Nelson Mandela

Two men who made the world change for the better.

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

...John Glenn, a truly great American:

http://www.time.com/time/photogaller...ml?xid=fbshare

and, of course,

Nelson Mandela

Two men who made the world change for the better.

Gee, John Glenn was a military man, and you have nothing but disdain for
anyone who has served.

On 7/18/11 1:51 PM, iBoat big wrote:
In , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

...John Glenn, a truly great American:

http://www.time.com/time/photogaller...ml?xid=fbshare

and, of course,

Nelson Mandela

Two men who made the world change for the better.

Gee, John Glenn was a military man, and you have nothing but disdain for
anyone who has served.

Ahh....another "loogy" nym to add to those of yours already in the
septic tank.

Hey, moron, you're no smarter using your "iBoat" handle than you are
when you are using my handle. My disdain in the military is reserved
for the military establishment and, of course, for certain former
members of the military who post here. Such distinctions, I am sure, are
lost on those with little education and even less smarts...people
like...you.

Bye.

In article ,
says...

[...]

Hey, idiot, I've never used your "handle". Anybody with any sense at all
sure as hell wouldn't want to be you.

Happy Birthday! Loogypicker[_2_] General 38 January 8th 10 02:59 PM
Happy Birthday!!! Tom Francis - SWSports General 4 November 11th 08 12:24 AM
Happy Birthday Joe Cruising 4 November 11th 07 01:15 PM
Happy Birthday Joe ASA 5 November 11th 07 01:15 PM
Happy Birthday!! Maynard G. Krebbs ASA 10 November 13th 06 12:20 AM