BoatBanter.com

-   -   Happy Birthday to... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/135978-happy-birthday.html)

Harryk July 18th 11 04:47 PM

Happy Birthday to...

....John Glenn, a truly great American:

http://www.time.com/time/photogaller...ml?xid=fbshare

and, of course,

Nelson Mandela

Two men who made the world change for the better.

iBoat big July 18th 11 06:51 PM

Happy Birthday to...

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

...John Glenn, a truly great American:

http://www.time.com/time/photogaller...ml?xid=fbshare

and, of course,

Nelson Mandela

Two men who made the world change for the better.

Gee, John Glenn was a military man, and you have nothing but disdain for
anyone who has served.

Harryk July 18th 11 07:02 PM

Happy Birthday to...

On 7/18/11 1:51 PM, iBoat big wrote:
In , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

...John Glenn, a truly great American:

http://www.time.com/time/photogaller...ml?xid=fbshare

and, of course,

Nelson Mandela

Two men who made the world change for the better.

Gee, John Glenn was a military man, and you have nothing but disdain for
anyone who has served.

Ahh....another "loogy" nym to add to those of yours already in the
septic tank.

Hey, moron, you're no smarter using your "iBoat" handle than you are
when you are using my handle. My disdain in the military is reserved
for the military establishment and, of course, for certain former
members of the military who post here. Such distinctions, I am sure, are
lost on those with little education and even less smarts...people
like...you.

Bye.

iBoat big July 18th 11 07:19 PM

Happy Birthday to...

In article ,
says...

[...]

Hey, idiot, I've never used your "handle". Anybody with any sense at all
sure as hell wouldn't want to be you.