Bennet Wong

Default Mad River Adventure 16 Canoe

Has anyone tried this Rotomolded canoe from Mad River? I am
considering it for my fmaily, but am concerned with the weight (79
lb.). Any feedback will be appreciated. Bennet, FL.
MLL

"Bennet Wong" wrote in message
om...
Has anyone tried this Rotomolded canoe from Mad River? I am
considering it for my fmaily, but am concerned with the weight (79
lb.). Any feedback will be appreciated. Bennet, FL.

Reminds me of the aluminum models we hauled for years always wondering if
there wasn't something a bit lighter than 80 pounds. Thankfully, we were
young, strong, and full of energy.
If you're going to be doing a lot of portaging find something lighter. You
will never be sorry.
If portaging is not a problem, think about who gets it on/off your vehicle.
If you do it alone you better be able to handle the weight with little
effort.
Have fun.