Default AARP: Send a message to your members of Congress

On 17/07/2011 2:03 PM, TopBassDog wrote:
On Jul 17, 12:45 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:36:24 -0600,
wrote:

On 16/07/2011 6:25 PM, Liburn wrote:
On 7/16/2011 8:00 PM, Q JINN wrote:
AARP

https://action.aarp.org/site/Advocac...UserAction&id=...

Tell Congress: No Unfair Cuts to Medicare and Social Security

Right now, Congress is considering deals to pay the nation's bills that
would include dramatic cuts to Medicare and put the health of millions
of older Americans at risk.

We can't allow Congress to balance the budget on the backs of America's
seniors

Send a message to your members of Congress

there is no options for most Americans aside from Medicare.
Obama Care as it has been labeled is a giant tax increase not better or
more health care. It is fact a cut in health care.

That is how i worked in Canada. Get the taxes and dumb down the service
levels for government profit. And they can hold it over you like a
hammer if your are a dependent. Most people are too greedy to see this.

Cutting Medicare means most Americans, coming into the system later on
will have a choice of selling what they have and depending on Medicaid
or whatever catchall fail safe of Obama Care.
The proposals are truly through Grand Ma under the train.
I thought such language was just inflammatory barbs thrown at those
seeking to cut Medicare until looking at it.

Have no choice, pay government (low) efficiency rates or do it yourself.
Trouble is then should a lazy fat sit on your ass never worked a day
in their life get the same service as someone who has contributed for
40+ years?

Really boils down to who gets screwed, shifting lower quality services
to those that pay for benefits to those that don't pay anything, even
dope dealers and habitual users not fit to work. Now if the government
differentiates, oh that is a slipperly slope for sure.

Two idiots agree! Call CNN.

Which two? You and CNN?

CNN sure is a fleabag of a media station. Definitely a liberal media
propaganda machine.
--
What government fears the most is that the people correctly learn that
they need government less than the government needs them.

On 7/17/11 3:29 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In raweb.com,
says...

On 7/17/2011 12:38 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 09:42:35 -0400, wrote:

https://action.aarp.org/site/Advocac...Action&id=1293

[...]

Huh? First, there's no such thing as "Obama Care." Second, the
Affordable Healthcare Act actually has some really nice things in it.

http://www.healthcare.gov/law/about/index.html
It must be my imagination but my costs have gone up in the past year
with higher premiums,, higher deductibles, higher co-pays, more drug
exclusions.
I can understand why Obama doesn't want his name associated with the
bill, but it's too late. It will cost him in 2012.
Good riddance to him, I say.
So, it's all about you. You aren't willing to spend a single dime more
to help anyone else. Did you even look at the website? I doubt it.

Obama very much will run on pushing through the Affordable Healthcare
Act. It will certainly "cost him" with some people. People like you
who apparently can't see the forest for the trees.

If the dip**** Plume could read, she'd see that the Obama plan has
already cost us a substantial amount. Lots of folks have had to drop
their paid health care to become wards of the state with regard to
obtaining healthcare. I suppose that's OK with you.

It's fine with the liberals if the middle class eats ****... Or as Obama
says, "let them eat ****"... (if they didn't vote for me)...

How's that college fund for your daughter coming along...oh, wait, you
blew it on motorbike tires...

wrote:
[...]

Good grief... the right wing/big corp lobby has been shoveling the
**** onto the heads of the poor and middle class for 30 years, but
it's the Democrats who are evil, apparently.

wrote:
[...]

It must suck to be so dependent on social assistance, it has fried your
brains.

You're the one who spends his welfare checks on cheap beer.

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 12:34:44 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 17/07/2011 7:42 AM, HenryK wrote:
On 7/16/2011 9:10 PM, wrote:
[...]

I kept telling people, just a greedy tax grab. Sell people the greed,
and they will follow like sheep.

And we keep telling you to try something else. The tinfoil hat is
leaking.

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 12:46:52 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 17/07/2011 11:44 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 11:31:03 -0600,
wrote:

On 16/07/2011 6:00 PM, Q JINN wrote:
AARP

https://action.aarp.org/site/Advocac...Action&id=1293

Tell Congress: No Unfair Cuts to Medicare and Social Security

Right now, Congress is considering deals to pay the nation's bills that
would include dramatic cuts to Medicare and put the health of millions
of older Americans at risk.

We can't allow Congress to balance the budget on the backs of America's
seniors

Send a message to your members of Congress

I do have a problem cutting social security. It soud be the last one
chopped. While people had the misguided idea government would manage it
well, it is an obligation that was paid for. Cut welfare first, as
welfare didn't pay squat into it. Plus the payroll tax is there for
social security.

Welfare is already bare-bones. It's the final safety net for a
society. Clinton scaled it back quite dramatically, but you don't care
about facts. You just want to hurt the poor.

But the say fact is that decades of fiscal mismanagement of SS has left
it crippled. Government borrows and wastes the moneys, pays well below
inflation diluting the value of it every year. Like a parasite sucking
slowly and surely.

There's little fiscal mismanagement in SS. As usual, you're devoid of
actual facts.

Medicare and medicaid, why not merge the two and lower the service
levels, make it more efficient and less costly? Sorry, not everyone can
go out costing $3 million for heart, lung, kidneys...there has to be
rationed limits.

You moron. Medicaid is a STATE run program. Medicare is FEDERAL. GET A
CLUE!

The big hack should be military, general administration and over all
efficiencies. Michelle for example, 50+ staff? You're kidding right?

No argument about the military, but the right-wing won't do that. And,
you're a racist little pig.

A good law to slide into government might be no raises for any civil
servant until the budget is 100% balanced for one budget cycle. A
little motivation to get the lead out.

That's a noise-level "solution."

If unions, governemnt or people sanely cared about pensions, pensions
would be in your name, in your account and in your control, and if some
central authority want big pools of money, they would have to borrow it
from you at defined terms acceptable to you. No more skimming and
bamboozling. Social security, employee and employers part, company
pension, all go into the IRA/401K. Current pension plans are total
bullship, except for government elite with the gold plated indexed
plans. Sort of an eglitarian aristoracy to be government these days.
They should get and use the same benefits as they provide.

But big fat government is about milking and managing the herd for the
egalitarianism in our societies. Taxation and government has turned out
to be modern day slavery.

As usual, you're totally ignorant.

Ya well why have 8 different departments doing the same damn thing as
Medicare and Medicaid? Government has to stop treating inefficiency as
a goal.

So, forget states rights then? You're really a dummy.

You're the racist, Polly want a cracker? Or does Polly want a cracker
to pay for it?

I like the idea of tying civil servant pay check to performance goals in
a non-subjective way. Lazy idealist fantastic dreamers in government
need a stark wakeup call.

Huh? Which civil servants?

By the way, I once worked for US government sponsored organization once.
What a CF, the idiots found the most inefficient ways to do the most
simplistic of things in the most complex and stupidest ways possible.

You're a known liar and a fool. Nobody would hire you for any gov't
position.

Every department, every job needs a review in government that asks the
questions:

1) How does this benefit all Americans? (cut the racism hidden in
special programs, it should not mater if you are bown, white, black,
yellow, red or purple, it is "We the People...".

2) Is it cost effective and lean?

3) Is it really needed? Or just subsiding dysfunctional behavior?

Yet, the Republicans typically block reform. They just want to kill
everything.

And, whatever "fat" that's left wouldn't amount to much money in the
scheme of things. But, that doesn't matter to a racist little pig like
you.

[...]

You and the other moron. Yeah, Knuckles watches Fox. He's got the hots
for Greta.

On 17/07/2011 6:06 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 12:46:52 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Funny, your broke. As in debt welshing LOSER.

I got a kick out of Timothy Geithner today going after the Euro default
situation, man sure is a real hypocritical stupendous idiot.

All a default means is that it is now pay as you go. Nothing more or less.
--
What government fears the most is that the people correctly learn that
they need government less than the government needs them.
Say no more debt, no more debt-slave taxes. Economic freedom matters too!

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 10:29:38 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 17/07/2011 6:06 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 12:46:52 -0600,
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I'm broke in your little pig of a mind.

I got a kick out of Timothy Geithner today going after the Euro default
situation, man sure is a real hypocritical stupendous idiot.

All a default means is that it is now pay as you go. Nothing more or less.

Well, I have to hand it to you. You know plenty about idiots.

wrote:

[...]

Aren't you the jealous one, now.