Default Hey Krausie, your jingle writing business!

Hey Krause, could you possibly share with us, kind sir, some of your
latest jingles. In the meantime, here's one that you might adapt.
Apropos of nothing in particular, you know: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1oJuwkXr0E.

On Jul 14, 9:02*pm, "George C. Boater"
wrote:
Hey Krause, could you possibly share with us, kind sir, some of your
latest jingles. *In the meantime, here's one that you might adapt.
Apropos of nothing in particular, you know:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1oJuwkXr0E.

Maybe he would, if you spewed off the long list of sock puppets you
manage....

In article a4a60bd1-6e46-4370-ac3b-96cda5d94dd4
@z12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com, says...

Hey Krause, could you possibly share with us, kind sir, some of your
latest jingles. In the meantime, here's one that you might adapt.
Apropos of nothing in particular, you know:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1oJuwkXr0E.

Hey you right wing trashmeister mook, I don't write "jingles". I write
for presidents. I've written for several of them, and have had many
articles published in magazines. But, I won't give you any evidence of
either, because you are right wing trash. I will show you a picture of
my cats. Except for the bobcat.

Hey Krausie GC Boater General 20 November 14th 09 03:12 AM
Hey Krausie GC Boater General 8 January 24th 09 04:36 PM
Hey Krausie camacdonaldiii General 30 November 19th 08 01:27 AM
Hey Krausie William Bruce General 3 March 18th 08 12:32 PM
Hey Krausie! William Bruce General 12 March 7th 08 08:45 PM