Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default Time for a little bit of truth.

I admit it. I've been ID spoofing three or four posters here on a
regular basis. I'm doing it for kicks. I ID spoof Don White from Canada,
Harry Krause, Miss Plume, anyone who isn't a diehard conservative like me.

Why do I do it?

Simple. I don't have anything else to do and I like upsetting people.

Thank you for all the laughs.

flajim, aka jay, aka Don White, aka hkrause, aka just about everyone.

:)

How much time left on the stooges time out? Jim General 28 July 30th 08 01:13 AM
Almost time for my daily dose of truth in the news. Capt. Neal® General 7 June 6th 05 09:34 PM
( OT ) The truth will out Jim, General 0 May 4th 05 10:15 PM
Does he EVER tell the truth??? Scott Vernon ASA 0 July 13th 03 03:46 AM