posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Harryk Harryk is offline

Default Time for a little bit of truth.

On 7/14/11 9:13 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
I admit it. I've been ID spoofing three or four posters here on a
regular basis. I'm doing it for kicks. I ID spoof Don White from Canada,
Harry Krause, Miss Plume, anyone who isn't a diehard conservative like me.

Why do I do it?

Simple. I don't have anything else to do and I like upsetting people.

Thank you for all the laughs.

flajim, aka jay, aka Don White, aka hkrause, aka just about everyone.

:)

It is about time you fessed up to your BS. You are a low life piece of
****. If I knew your name and address I would do everything possible to
destroy your life and any personal relationship you MIGHT have. I
really doubt you have a relationship with anyone, but after I was
finished ****ing you over I can promise you your right hand would refuse
to have a relationship with you.

You are one of the worst right wing piles of dog poo that have ever
polluted rec.boats.

You are the reason I set up my Google and Facebook Groups. Any real
boaters who would like to discuss boating and share personal stories
need to contact me via my Google Group.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing