Default Wooo hoo! great sailing news

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...head-race.html

On 7/12/11 2:54 PM, North Star wrote:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...head-race.html

Wow...I've seen a couple of sailboats in that 70' range, but I've never
been aboard one. See if you can get a tour and take photos!

On 12/07/2011 12:57 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/12/11 2:54 PM, North Star wrote:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...head-race.html

Wow...I've seen a couple of sailboats in that 70' range, but I've never
been aboard one. See if you can get a tour and take photos!

Just google swan sailboats, my favorite is a Swan 75.
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

In article 7d9edfc3-452d-436c-9dce-
,
says...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...head-race.html

Don, what are you doing here? You're supposed to be over at our place.

On 7/12/11 2:54 PM, North Star wrote:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...head-race.html

Very nice, this is as good as any of the posts you have made in my
Google Groups. You really do a great job of reading CBC.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 11:54:28 -0700 (PDT), North Star wrote:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...head-race.html

My goodness...what a nice post!

Congratulations are in order for the Canadian crew of that boat.

More great news... John H[_2_] General 7 June 3rd 11 05:50 PM
Great News! John H. General 14 November 4th 09 11:41 PM
My poor abandoned son..boo hoo hoo!!! Sharon Scharf[_3_] Cruising 0 May 26th 09 02:42 PM
More great economic news HK General 13 July 23rd 08 01:13 PM
OT--Great news for Iraq...terrible news for Iran NOYB General 0 June 4th 04 03:20 AM