jps jps is offline

Default AZ is full of fruitcakes...

But she was taught how to handle weapons by her father...

Arizona state Sen. Lori Klein (R), a gun-rights champion, keeps a
loaded raspberry-pink handgun in her purse, and during an interview
with Arizona Republic reporter Richard Ruelas, she took it out and
pointed it at him.

"Oh, it's so cute," Klein said, before aiming the gun at Ruelas's
chest to show off the red beam of the laser sight. Klein's gun, a .380
Ruger, has no safety, but the senator assured Ruelas that he wasn't in
danger.

"I just didn't have my hand on the trigger," she said.

Klein told the Arizona Republic that she owns a number of guns and has
had "informal" training sessions on each of them, and that she was
taught gun safety by her father.

Local gun activists have criticized Klein for pointing her gun at
Ruelas, however.

Rob Mermelstein, the range master of the Phoenix Rod and Gun Club,
told the Arizona Guardian, that Klein's actions were "unconscionable."

"Whoever would do something like that needs to have a better grounding
in gun safety before ever laying a hand on a firearm," he said.

On Jul 12, 5:05*am, jps wrote:
[...]

Yikes...!
When I hear that stuff..I'm sure glad to be a Canadian.

In article f4168a47-1f6a-44b5-965f-
,
says...

On Jul 12, 5:05*am, jps wrote:
[...]

Hey, buddy, I have lots of guns, too, so be careful what you say. I wish
our google group wasn't dead, we could be over there.

On Jul 12, 5:05 am, wrote:
[...]

Only government, natives and criminals have guns in Canada. OK, you can
get a licsene but it is awkward enough most people don't.
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

That's just more uninformed bull****

On Jul 12, 5:05 am, wrote:
[...]

There are millions and millions of firearms in the hands of Canadians:

http://www.nfa.ca/firearms-ownership-and-use-canada

You're just like Ingersoll...you post the same sort of uninformed really
stupid crap.
jps jps is offline

On Jul 12, 5:05 am, wrote:
[...]

Same or larger percentage per capita of ownership in Canada and a
small percentage of gun deaths, accidents when compaired to the US.

In article ,
says...

On Jul 12, 5:05 am, wrote:
[...]

Spoofer alert!! I'm smart so I know that there are lots and lots of
firearms in Canada.

On Jul 12, 5:05 am, wrote:
[...]

Mostly natives and farmers.

On Jul 12, 5:05 am, wrote:
[...]

And yet, despite all the guns there is a much lower level of violence.

Shoal vs full Gordon Cruising 3 April 18th 07 04:39 PM
You're all full of Kelp! Capt. Rob ASA 17 November 15th 05 01:40 AM
i am quickly full, so I like you Catherine ASA 0 April 22nd 05 02:02 PM
i am truly full, so I recommend you [email protected] ASA 0 April 8th 05 02:50 PM
Full of Hate!!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 1 June 27th 04 06:25 PM