Default AZ is full of fruitcakes...

On 12/07/2011 9:05 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 12, 5:05 am, wrote:
But she was taught how to handle weapons by her father...

Arizona state Sen. Lori Klein (R), a gun-rights champion, keeps a
loaded raspberry-pink handgun in her purse, and during an interview
with Arizona Republic reporter Richard Ruelas, she took it out and
pointed it at him.

"Oh, it's so cute," Klein said, before aiming the gun at Ruelas's
chest to show off the red beam of the laser sight. Klein's gun, a .380
Ruger, has no safety, but the senator assured Ruelas that he wasn't in
danger.

"I just didn't have my hand on the trigger," she said.

Klein told the Arizona Republic that she owns a number of guns and has
had "informal" training sessions on each of them, and that she was
taught gun safety by her father.

Local gun activists have criticized Klein for pointing her gun at
Ruelas, however.

Rob Mermelstein, the range master of the Phoenix Rod and Gun Club,
told the Arizona Guardian, that Klein's actions were "unconscionable."

"Whoever would do something like that needs to have a better grounding
in gun safety before ever laying a hand on a firearm," he said.

Yikes...!
When I hear that stuff..I'm sure glad to be a Canadian.

Did you know you are 2 1/2 times more likely to be robbed in your own
home in Canada?

nd if you hurt the thieves you might go to jail? After all, the public
defender gets annoyed when you kill the clients that allow him to soak
the system.
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

On Jul 12, 5:05 am, wrote:
[...]

And, gun violence is much lower.

On Jul 12, 5:05 am, wrote:
[...]

More stabbings. People kill people. Guns, knives, cars, trucks, pools,
hatchets, chain saws, bows nd other items don't kill people.

Only fleabaggers think inanimate objects kill people. Ok, a metorite or
asteroid might... now go hide under your bed.
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

On Jul 12, 5:05 am, wrote:
[...]

Bozo. You don't know much about anything do you.

On Jul 12, 5:05 am, wrote:
But she was taught how to handle weapons by her father...

"Whoever would do something like that needs to have a better grounding
in gun safety before ever laying a hand on a firearm," he said.

Yikes...!
When I hear that stuff..I'm sure glad to be a Canadian.

Did you know you are 2 1/2 times more likely to be robbed in your own
home in Canada?

nd if you hurt the thieves you might go to jail? After all, the public
defender gets annoyed when you kill the clients that allow him to soak
the system.

hey genius. what's the per capita murder rate in canada?

On Jul 12, 5:05 am, wrote:
But she was taught how to handle weapons by her father...

"Whoever would do something like that needs to have a better grounding
in gun safety before ever laying a hand on a firearm," he said.

Yikes...!
When I hear that stuff..I'm sure glad to be a Canadian.

Did you know you are 2 1/2 times more likely to be robbed in your own
home in Canada?

nd if you hurt the thieves you might go to jail? After all, the public
defender gets annoyed when you kill the clients that allow him to soak
the system.

hey genius. what's the per capita murder rate in canada?

Not sure. The stat is probably bogus for a few reasons. First is less
than 1/2 the murders are solved and Canada is a no-body no crime state.
Add the missing and it doesn't look that good. Governemnt just lies
with statistics.

And even if it is lower, check the maiming rats, stabbings. Peole even
use 4x4 trucks and SUVs.

Fact is about 3% of of the male, and 1% of the male population in North
America is of criminal type and create well over 1/2 the crime.

But lawyers, judges and prosecutors like to bilk the system.
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

On Jul 12, 5:05 am, wrote:
But she was taught how to handle weapons by her father...

"Whoever would do something like that needs to have a better grounding
in gun safety before ever laying a hand on a firearm," he said.

Yikes...!
When I hear that stuff..I'm sure glad to be a Canadian.

Did you know you are 2 1/2 times more likely to be robbed in your own
home in Canada?

nd if you hurt the thieves you might go to jail? After all, the public
defender gets annoyed when you kill the clients that allow him to soak
the system.

hey genius. what's the per capita murder rate in canada?

Not sure. The stat is probably bogus for a few reasons. First is less
than 1/2 the murders are solved and Canada is a no-body no crime state.
Add the missing and it doesn't look that good. Governemnt just lies
with statistics.

american govts, of course, always tell the truth.

golly

Fact is about 3% of of the male, and 1% of the male population in North
America is of criminal type and create well over 1/2 the crime.

yeah. they're called CEO's

On Jul 12, 5:05 am, wrote:
[...]

You were just calling on the lawyers to defend someone who quit his
job. You're a low-life hypocrite and plenty stupid.

Shoal vs full Gordon Cruising 3 April 18th 07 04:39 PM
You're all full of Kelp! Capt. Rob ASA 17 November 15th 05 01:40 AM
i am quickly full, so I like you Catherine ASA 0 April 22nd 05 02:02 PM
i am truly full, so I recommend you [email protected] ASA 0 April 8th 05 02:50 PM
Full of Hate!!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 1 June 27th 04 06:25 PM