Default Really Ugly Boat

I know taste is subjective, but this is one of the ugliest plush
cruisers I have ever seen:

http://tinyurl.com/3cxqe3n

Blech.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing
stp stp is offline

On Jul 8, 3:18*pm, Harryk wrote:
I know taste is subjective, but this is one of the ugliest plush
cruisers I have ever seen:

http://tinyurl.com/3cxqe3n

Blech.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

I've seen a photo of that same boat up on plane somewhere. It looks
even worse!

Here it is:

http://www.crosbystriper.com/images/temp/fugly.jpg

It looks like you'll fall out the back if you're not hanging on.

On 7/8/11 4:54 PM, stp wrote:
On Jul 8, 3:18 pm, wrote:
I know taste is subjective, but this is one of the ugliest plush
cruisers I have ever seen:

http://tinyurl.com/3cxqe3n

Blech.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

I've seen a photo of that same boat up on plane somewhere. It looks
even worse!

Here it is:

http://www.crosbystriper.com/images/temp/fugly.jpg

It looks like you'll fall out the back if you're not hanging on.

You're right...and it is surely an expensive boat.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing
Tim Tim is offline

On Jul 8, 2:18*pm, Harryk wrote:
I know taste is subjective, but this is one of the ugliest plush
cruisers I have ever seen:

http://tinyurl.com/3cxqe3n

Blech.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

I'd take it if they gave it to me. Then I'd sell it way below market
value. Pay off my daughters education, our house, and get a better tow
vehicle and still have oodles of cash left over!

On 7/8/11 7:37 PM, Tim wrote:
On Jul 8, 2:18 pm, wrote:
I know taste is subjective, but this is one of the ugliest plush
cruisers I have ever seen:

http://tinyurl.com/3cxqe3n

Blech.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

I'd take it if they gave it to me. Then I'd sell it way below market
value. Pay off my daughters education, our house, and get a better tow
vehicle and still have oodles of cash left over!

And I thought you'd take your Sawzall and make three smaller boats out
of it. :)

On Jul 8, 6:45*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 7/8/11 7:37 PM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 8, 2:18 pm, *wrote:
I know taste is subjective, but this is one of the ugliest plush
cruisers I have ever seen:

http://tinyurl.com/3cxqe3n

Blech.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

I'd take it if they gave it to me. Then I'd sell it way below market
value. Pay off my daughters education, our house, and get a better tow
vehicle and still have oodles of cash left over!

And I thought you'd take your Sawzall and make three smaller boats out
of it. *:)

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Nah... those kinda boats come cheap. Hey!

On Jul 8, 6:45*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 7/8/11 7:37 PM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 8, 2:18 pm, *wrote:
I know taste is subjective, but this is one of the ugliest plush
cruisers I have ever seen:

http://tinyurl.com/3cxqe3n

Blech.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

I'd take it if they gave it to me. Then I'd sell it way below market
value. Pay off my daughters education, our house, and get a better tow
vehicle and still have oodles of cash left over!

And I thought you'd take your Sawzall and make three smaller boats out
of it. *:)

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing- Hide quoted text -

Maybe you could make a coupla lobster boats out of it, eh?

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:01:06 -0700 (PDT), "George C. Boater"
wrote:

On Jul 8, 6:45*pm, Harryk wrote:
On 7/8/11 7:37 PM, Tim wrote:

On Jul 8, 2:18 pm, *wrote:
[...]

Boat like that is good for just one thing. Insure heavily and scuttle.

Casady

On 08/07/2011 1:18 PM, Harryk wrote:
I know taste is subjective, but this is one of the ugliest plush
cruisers I have ever seen:

http://tinyurl.com/3cxqe3n

Blech.

I would much prefer one of these:

http://www.nautorswan.com/swanlinepr...6/Default.aspx

--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

ugly permanent boat rug / carpet - options? [email protected] General 10 September 1st 20 05:26 PM
Dave's WAY Ugly Boat! Capt. Rob ASA 5 July 19th 07 11:03 PM
THE UGLY BOAT!! Thom Stewart ASA 0 October 18th 05 07:28 PM
for Carolyn the boat's ugly, outside me it's closed, whereas without you it's grasping clever Heavy Putrid Bozo ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:58 AM
An Ugly Boat or just a Troll Bobsprit ASA 3 August 13th 03 11:15 AM