Bobsprit

Default An Ugly Boat or just a Troll

My friend is selling his Vindo and Loco trolled the Rec.Boats.Marketplace with
the comment "it's an ugly boat."
The Vindo ad can be seen here!

http://hometown.aol.com/hulia007/index.html

I actually don't object to any opinion about the boat's appeal. I think it's
good looking, somewhat odd with it's outboard stanchions, but overall a very
pretty little boat. Most people who view her fit and finish 1st hand call her a
work of art. Loco thinks his Express looks good, so there ya go. To each his
own.
But you'd think Loco, in the process of trying to attack me, could refrain from
trolling a NG setup for selling. It's rather sad. We should make an effort to
contain trolling within this forum.

Capt RB
Alt.Sailing.asa Leader
Peter J Ross

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:09:12 +0100, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Donal:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
We should make an effort to
contain trolling within this forum.

Does this mean that we have to killfile you too?

Yeah, plonk the bitch.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8