BoatBanter.com

-   -   An Ugly Boat or just a Troll (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16837-ugly-boat-just-troll.html)

Bobsprit August 12th 03 01:55 PM

An Ugly Boat or just a Troll

My friend is selling his Vindo and Loco trolled the Rec.Boats.Marketplace with
the comment "it's an ugly boat."
The Vindo ad can be seen here!

http://hometown.aol.com/hulia007/index.html

I actually don't object to any opinion about the boat's appeal. I think it's
good looking, somewhat odd with it's outboard stanchions, but overall a very
pretty little boat. Most people who view her fit and finish 1st hand call her a
work of art. Loco thinks his Express looks good, so there ya go. To each his
own.
But you'd think Loco, in the process of trying to attack me, could refrain from
trolling a NG setup for selling. It's rather sad. We should make an effort to
contain trolling within this forum.

Capt RB
Alt.Sailing.asa Leader

Peter J Ross August 12th 03 09:08 PM

An Ugly Boat or just a Troll

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:09:12 +0100, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Donal:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
We should make an effort to
contain trolling within this forum.

Does this mean that we have to killfile you too?

Yeah, plonk the bitch.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

Horvath August 13th 03 02:13 AM

An Ugly Boat or just a Troll

On 12 Aug 2003 12:55:44 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

My friend is selling his Vindo and Loco trolled the Rec.Boats.Marketplace with
the comment "it's an ugly boat."
The Vindo ad can be seen here!

http://homtown.aol.com/hlia007/index.html

Yuck! That is one ugly boat!