Default Well, as you all can see.....

On 7/10/11 9:56 AM, John H wrote:
On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 23:07:20 -0400, L wrote:

Harryk wrote:
On 7/9/11 8:57 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 8, 2:18 pm, wrote:
No one except Don and slammer want anything to do with my google group,
so it's dead. So, I'm back here posting insults and calling names
almost
constantly. I need to be noticed, so I'm even going to do what Don
does,
and start catching typos and misspellings. Of course, I won't point out
mine and Don's! Mostly just right wing trashmiesters. If everyone would
remember that I'm the only intelligent poster here things would be
different. Also, if everyone would remember that everything I do is
superior, everything I have is superior and I never lie, that will help
also. So you right wing mooks better get in line or east ****,
dumfochs.

You are the best incentive around for joining Harry's new group.
Keep it up...please!

Yup. BTW, I'm thinking of moving the group to a site and vehicle that
will allow posting of photos.

Wow!

Maybe he could sweet talk Scotty into giving him the 'other place'.

Puke...the stench in there must be overwhelming.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On Jul 8, 2:18 pm, wrote:
[...]

Yes, spoofer, the stench can get bad in my group sometimes. You have me,
a fat, nasty old fart, and slammer who never brushes his teeth, and Don,
well, just look at his yard.

On Jul 8, 2:18 pm, wrote:

[...]

That sounds cool. I'll look forward to it.

What else are you going to do? Harry's commands have already kept you
from cleaning your ****ty yard.