L G[_43_] L G[_43_] is offline

Default Well, as you all can see.....

Harryk wrote:
On 7/9/11 8:57 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jul 8, 2:18 pm, wrote:
No one except Don and slammer want anything to do with my google group,
so it's dead. So, I'm back here posting insults and calling names
almost
constantly. I need to be noticed, so I'm even going to do what Don
does,
and start catching typos and misspellings. Of course, I won't point out
mine and Don's! Mostly just right wing trashmiesters. If everyone would
remember that I'm the only intelligent poster here things would be
different. Also, if everyone would remember that everything I do is
superior, everything I have is superior and I never lie, that will help
also. So you right wing mooks better get in line or east ****,
dumfochs.

You are the best incentive around for joining Harry's new group.
Keep it up...please!

Yup. BTW, I'm thinking of moving the group to a site and vehicle that
will allow posting of photos.

Wow!