Default Yo Canuck!

On 7/8/11 10:14 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 08/07/2011 7:53 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/8/11 9:38 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 07:48:34 -0400,
wrote:

Does that mean you're going to stop posting your snarky little insults

If you have ever been insulted by anything I've said you should be
assured that it was intentional.

Wow, cool.. But don't go too far. I filtered harry and his crew and now
I have filtered those who even though I agree with, still spend the day
snipping back and fourth with them, and an asshole and now all I see is
you, Dick, Tim, Wayne, Jim... and, uh... Well, that's about it so don't
spend too much time with Harry cause I really do like reading your
stuff

Is it really fair that Tosk has pretty much stopped posting his
stupidity and has left that field to Canuck, Loogy, and a few of the
cowardly righties?

Well, someone has to call the fleabags to the carpet on their bull****
and lies.

Mind you, I am increasing starting to realize you can't reclaim or sway
a greedy fleabagger. Might be just best let them dream in in their
stupidity and selfishness.

If there are any fleabags around, they're in your household. No one here
posts more political bull**** and lies than you do. There really doesn't
seem to be anything you really know. The posts of yours I read I look at
to see what the crazy side of the street believes.

Your concept of what "the other side" does or for that matter earns is
absurd. I probably spend more on cat food and kitty litter each month
than you earn.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

Does that mean you're going to stop posting your snarky little insults

If you have ever been insulted by anything I've said you should be
assured that it was intentional.

So, you want a polite standard of behavior in here for everyone except you?

You have your own group for that. Oh, I forgot, it's dead.

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

On 7/8/11 9:22 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/07/2011 5:56 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 7/7/11 7:26 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Jul 7, 5:36 pm, Wayne wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 16:11:44 -0400, John
wrote:

I just realized you've made close to 4000 posts in the past four
months, most of which caused a post
by the plume, Harry, slammer, jps or another of that ilk.

Maybe it would be a good idea to just cool it for a while?

You're not changing any minds here, although the myriads of posts to
other groups may be
accomplishing that mission. Your constant name-calling is definitely
just as undesirable as that of
de'plume, Harry, etc.

Just for the heck of it, I filtered you today to see what effect it
would have on the number of
posts. Almost a third of the posts were gone!

Just sayin', you know.

===========

Good points and I second that motion.

If it's not about boats or boating, it really belongs somewhere else.
And yes, we know you are not the only one, but it has to start
somewhere.

Sorry, Wayne...Herring cannot resist the urge to post about his Golf
games, stupid reciepes, GMC trucks, etc, etc. So...are you pointing
your comment at HIM?

THAT....would be a start.

This hasn't been a boating discussion group for years. I'm hanging out
here for the funeral.

So are you in to necrophilia as well? Man, you define sick.

As I have stated several times, deviant sociology intrigues me...and
this place is full of right-wing deviants. Part of that, of course, is
seeing what some of the brain-dead righties like you post. That's as far
as my interest in necrophilia goes.

At least you admit to having an interest in necrophilia. Hey, your group
is dead, you could go there!

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

[...]

Hooooboy!!! Look at this everybody!!! We have Harry talking about
someone else posting "political bull**** and lies"!!!!!!

On Jul 7, 1:11*pm, John H wrote:
I just realized you've made close to 4000 posts in the past four months, most of which caused a post
by the plume, Harry, slammer, jps or another of that ilk.

Maybe it would be a good idea to just cool it for a while?

You're not changing any minds here, although the myriads of posts to other groups may be
accomplishing that mission. Your constant name-calling is definitely just as undesirable as that of
de'plume, Harry, etc.

Just for the heck of it, I filtered you today to see what effect it would have on the number of
posts. Almost a third of the posts were gone!

Just sayin', you know.

How many posts have you made in that period that didn't have a thing
to do with boats or boating?