BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo Canuck! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/135274-yo-canuck.html)

John H[_2_] July 7th 11 09:11 PM

Yo Canuck!

I just realized you've made close to 4000 posts in the past four months, most of which caused a post
by the plume, Harry, slammer, jps or another of that ilk.

Maybe it would be a good idea to just cool it for a while?

You're not changing any minds here, although the myriads of posts to other groups may be
accomplishing that mission. Your constant name-calling is definitely just as undesirable as that of
de'plume, Harry, etc.

Just for the heck of it, I filtered you today to see what effect it would have on the number of
posts. Almost a third of the posts were gone!

Just sayin', you know.

Canuck57[_9_] July 7th 11 09:36 PM

Yo Canuck!

On 07/07/2011 2:11 PM, John H wrote:
I just realized you've made close to 4000 posts in the past four months, most of which caused a post
by the plume, Harry, slammer, jps or another of that ilk.

Your saying 66 psots a day? Probably me posting one and 3 to 4 fleabags
follow on with chirp. No big... keeps the fleas occupied. And doesn't
bother me. I like to see the fleas do the chirp.

Maybe it would be a good idea to just cool it for a while?

Why? Just put us all in the filter.

You're not changing any minds here, although the myriads of posts to other groups may be
accomplishing that mission. Your constant name-calling is definitely just as undesirable as that of
de'plume, Harry, etc.

Agreed there. Merge all these fleas and you still don't have a whole brain.

Just for the heck of it, I filtered you today to see what effect it would have on the number of
posts. Almost a third of the posts were gone!

Just sayin', you know.

Might be, turn the filter back on, your prerogative.

Follow on from fleas and parrots will appear shortly.
--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

[email protected] July 7th 11 10:06 PM

Yo Canuck!

On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 16:11:44 -0400, John H
wrote:

I just realized you've made close to 4000 posts in the past four months, most of which caused a post
by the plume, Harry, slammer, jps or another of that ilk.

Maybe it would be a good idea to just cool it for a while?

You're not changing any minds here, although the myriads of posts to other groups may be
accomplishing that mission. Your constant name-calling is definitely just as undesirable as that of
de'plume, Harry, etc.

Just for the heck of it, I filtered you today to see what effect it would have on the number of
posts. Almost a third of the posts were gone!

Just sayin', you know.

Nice post John. We only had to wait 6 mos.

Wayne B July 7th 11 10:36 PM

Yo Canuck!

wrote:

I just realized you've made close to 4000 posts in the past four months, most of which caused a post
by the plume, Harry, slammer, jps or another of that ilk.

Maybe it would be a good idea to just cool it for a while?

You're not changing any minds here, although the myriads of posts to other groups may be
accomplishing that mission. Your constant name-calling is definitely just as undesirable as that of
de'plume, Harry, etc.

Just for the heck of it, I filtered you today to see what effect it would have on the number of
posts. Almost a third of the posts were gone!

Just sayin', you know.

===========

Good points and I second that motion.

If it's not about boats or boating, it really belongs somewhere else.
And yes, we know you are not the only one, but it has to start
somewhere.

[email protected] July 7th 11 10:45 PM

Yo Canuck!

wrote:

I just realized you've made close to 4000 posts in the past four months, most of which caused a post
by the plume, Harry, slammer, jps or another of that ilk.

Maybe it would be a good idea to just cool it for a while?

You're not changing any minds here, although the myriads of posts to other groups may be
accomplishing that mission. Your constant name-calling is definitely just as undesirable as that of
de'plume, Harry, etc.

Just for the heck of it, I filtered you today to see what effect it would have on the number of
posts. Almost a third of the posts were gone!

Just sayin', you know.

===========

Good points and I second that motion.

If it's not about boats or boating, it really belongs somewhere else.
And yes, we know you are not the only one, but it has to start
somewhere.

And, you're so good at it. Why don't you call me a parrot again.

*e#c July 8th 11 12:22 AM

Yo Canuck!

On Jul 7, 4:11*pm, John H wrote:
I just realized you've made close to 4000 posts in the past four months, most of which caused a post
by the plume, Harry, slammer, jps or another of that ilk.

Maybe it would be a good idea to just cool it for a while?

You're not changing any minds here, although the myriads of posts to other groups may be
accomplishing that mission. Your constant name-calling is definitely just as undesirable as that of
de'plume, Harry, etc.

Just for the heck of it, I filtered you today to see what effect it would have on the number of
posts. Almost a third of the posts were gone!

Just sayin', you know.

Ya, listen to rec boats resident Racist, and 78% Woman !!!!

*e#c July 8th 11 12:26 AM

Yo Canuck!

wrote:

I just realized you've made close to 4000 posts in the past four months, most of which caused a post
by the plume, Harry, slammer, jps or another of that ilk.

Maybe it would be a good idea to just cool it for a while?

You're not changing any minds here, although the myriads of posts to other groups may be
accomplishing that mission. Your constant name-calling is definitely just as undesirable as that of
de'plume, Harry, etc.

Just for the heck of it, I filtered you today to see what effect it would have on the number of
posts. Almost a third of the posts were gone!

Just sayin', you know.

===========

Good points and I second that motion. *

If it's not about boats or boating, it really belongs somewhere else.
And yes, we know you are not the only one, but it has to start
somewhere.

Sorry, Wayne...Herring cannot resist the urge to post about his Golf
games, stupid reciepes, GMC trucks, etc, etc. So...are you pointing
your comment at HIM?

THAT....would be a start.

Harryk July 8th 11 12:56 AM

Yo Canuck!

wrote:

[...]

This hasn't been a boating discussion group for years. I'm hanging out
here for the funeral.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

George C. Boater July 8th 11 03:32 AM

Yo Canuck!

wrote:

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing- Hide quoted text -

You hang out here because you can't live without it. By the way,
how's the Dr-Dr-Dr?

HenryK[_2_] July 8th 11 12:10 PM

Yo Canuck!

On 7/7/2011 7:56 PM, Harryk wrote:

This hasn't been a boating discussion group for years. I'm hanging out
here for the funeral.

How morbid of you.