BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo Canuck! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/135274-yo-canuck.html)

Harryk July 8th 11 12:48 PM

Yo Canuck!

On 7/7/11 5:36 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jul 2011 16:11:44 -0400, John
wrote:

I just realized you've made close to 4000 posts in the past four months, most of which caused a post
by the plume, Harry, slammer, jps or another of that ilk.

Maybe it would be a good idea to just cool it for a while?

You're not changing any minds here, although the myriads of posts to other groups may be
accomplishing that mission. Your constant name-calling is definitely just as undesirable as that of
de'plume, Harry, etc.

Just for the heck of it, I filtered you today to see what effect it would have on the number of
posts. Almost a third of the posts were gone!

Just sayin', you know.

===========

Good points and I second that motion.

If it's not about boats or boating, it really belongs somewhere else.
And yes, we know you are not the only one, but it has to start
somewhere.

Does that mean you're going to stop posting your snarky little insults,
w'hine, or do you still feel the unwritten rules don't apply to you?

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Wayne B July 8th 11 12:56 PM

Yo Canuck!

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 07:48:34 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

Does that mean you're going to stop posting your snarky little insults

If you have ever been insulted by anything I've said you should be
assured that it was intentional.

iBoat 3.1 July 8th 11 01:20 PM

Yo Canuck!

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

Harry says while posting snarky insults and name calling....

Florida Jim July 8th 11 01:31 PM

Yo Canuck!

On 7/8/2011 8:20 AM, iBoat 3.1 wrote:
In ,
says...
wrote:

[...]

Harry is the official snark of the asshat movement.

Florida Jim July 8th 11 01:33 PM

Yo Canuck!

On 7/8/2011 7:10 AM, HenryK wrote:
On 7/7/2011 7:56 PM, Harryk wrote:

This hasn't been a boating discussion group for years. I'm hanging out
here for the funeral.

How morbid of you.

And snarky too.

Canuck57[_9_] July 8th 11 02:22 PM

Yo Canuck!

wrote:

[...]

Sorry, Wayne...Herring cannot resist the urge to post about his Golf
games, stupid reciepes, GMC trucks, etc, etc. So...are you pointing
your comment at HIM?

THAT....would be a start.

This hasn't been a boating discussion group for years. I'm hanging out
here for the funeral.

So are you in to necrophilia as well? Man, you define sick.

--
Now the real war is on Obama-debt, to save America's future.
And do it for your kids sake....and ignore the selfish fleabags...

I_am_Tosk July 8th 11 02:38 PM

Yo Canuck!

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Does that mean you're going to stop posting your snarky little insults

If you have ever been insulted by anything I've said you should be
assured that it was intentional.

Wow, cool.. But don't go too far. I filtered harry and his crew and now
I have filtered those who even though I agree with, still spend the day
snipping back and fourth with them, and an asshole and now all I see is
you, Dick, Tim, Wayne, Jim... and, uh... Well, that's about it so don't
spend too much time with Harry cause I really do like reading your
stuff;)

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

Harryk July 8th 11 02:38 PM

Yo Canuck!

wrote:

Does that mean you're going to stop posting your snarky little insults

If you have ever been insulted by anything I've said you should be
assured that it was intentional.

So, you want a polite standard of behavior in here for everyone except you?

Harryk July 8th 11 02:41 PM

Yo Canuck!

wrote:

[...]

As I have stated several times, deviant sociology intrigues me...and
this place is full of right-wing deviants. Part of that, of course, is
seeing what some of the brain-dead righties like you post. That's as far
as my interest in necrophilia goes.

Harryk July 8th 11 02:53 PM

Yo Canuck!

On 7/8/11 9:38 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:

Does that mean you're going to stop posting your snarky little insults

If you have ever been insulted by anything I've said you should be
assured that it was intentional.

Wow, cool.. But don't go too far. I filtered harry and his crew and now
I have filtered those who even though I agree with, still spend the day
snipping back and fourth with them, and an asshole and now all I see is
you, Dick, Tim, Wayne, Jim... and, uh... Well, that's about it so don't
spend too much time with Harry cause I really do like reading your
stuff;)

Is it really fair that Tosk has pretty much stopped posting his
stupidity and has left that field to Canuck, Loogy, and a few of the
cowardly righties?