Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jerry

Default SEVEN2 I-SERIES

Anybody have experience with the SEVEN2 I-SERIES touring paddle? I'm
thinking about getting a new paddle. I've seen their ads and it sounds
like they've got a pretty good idea. I'd like to know if anyone has used
one of their paddles and what they thought about it after using it for
awhile.
All info will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Jerry