Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Florida is screwed up place

On Jul 5, 9:38*pm, Canuck57 wrote:
So in Florida, kid makes too much noise just throw them to the gators.

If someone comes asking, just lie.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...y-verdict.html

Does not mater you never reported your two year old missing. *Does not
mater that there is no sane use for chloroform in the home or you leave
some behind. *No explanations required....

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.
------

Are you surprised??
You just have to look at some of the Floridians we suffer in here on a
daily basis to understand what passes for 'normal' down there.

Ahhh, I screwed up Frogwatch[_2_] General 25 March 8th 09 04:32 PM
I screwed up Harry.Krause General 0 October 4th 05 09:58 PM
I've screwed up now [email protected] General 14 September 16th 05 03:18 PM
OT--No wonder why almost our country is so screwed up. NOYB General 25 April 12th 05 06:16 PM
I must have screwed up . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 3 January 21st 05 03:43 PM