Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default 2006 Sea Ray 200 Select

I recently boat the referenced boat from a private party. The boat
was in mint condition with only 44 hours on it. Test drove it and
seemed to work fine. Now that I've driven it more i'm a little
concerned about some engine noise / minor vibrations. It seems when
I'm on plain, the engine noise / vibration is normal if the trim is up
(even by one notch). But if I trim the motor all the way down (while
on plain), the engine noise increases and so does the vibration. The
vibration feels like it is coming from the engine area or towards the
back of the boat. I'm not sure if I'm overreacting or if this is
normal. I mentioned this concern to my wife and she didn't even
notice. If anyone has any thoughts I would appreciate it. thanks.