Default Connie Ray = C. Ray = Sea Ray - RIP

http://www.powerboat-world.com/'Connie-Ray---the-passing-of-a-legend/63476/arc

Sounds like a terrific businessman. WWII airman too.
They're all fading away, and here we are with the Bernie Madoffs.

--Vic
Tim Tim is offline

On Nov 24, 3:14*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
http://www.powerboat-world.com/'Connie-Ray---the-passing-of-a-legend/...

Sounds like a terrific businessman. *WWII airman too.
They're all fading away, and here we are with the Bernie Madoffs.

--Vic

"In many ways, ‘Connie’ Ray was the boating industry’s initial
innovator; he was the first to adopt automotive styling to boats,
engaging a stylist from General Motors to produce consoles, dashboards
and upholstery trim similar to that employed by the automotive
industry. ..."

Yeah, too bad, it seems that people like that are few, far, and in
between. Sorry to hear of the loss, but thankful of his contributions.

Thanks Vic.
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:14:14 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

http://www.powerboat-world.com/'Connie-Ray---the-passing-of-a-legend/63476/arc

Sounds like a terrific businessman. WWII airman too.
They're all fading away, and here we are with the Bernie Madoffs.

--Vic

Can't recall ever having read the word 'predeceased.'

Not an obit reader.

Wife must've been the second. 84 years with a wife of 28 years.

He could afford two.

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:39:12 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Nov 24, 3:14Â*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
http://www.powerboat-world.com/'Connie-Ray---the-passing-of-a-legend/...

Sounds like a terrific businessman. Â*WWII airman too.
They're all fading away, and here we are with the Bernie Madoffs.

--Vic

"In many ways, ‘Connie’ Ray was the boating industry’s initial
innovator; he was the first to adopt automotive styling to boats,
engaging a stylist from General Motors to produce consoles, dashboards
and upholstery trim similar to that employed by the automotive
industry. ..."

Yeah, too bad, it seems that people like that are few, far, and in
between. Sorry to hear of the loss, but thankful of his contributions.

Read some other stuff about him, and it seems he was a real hard
worker, and customer oriented. Personally called owners to see what
their beefs were and how he could improve his boats.

--Vic

wrote:

http://www.powerboat-world.com/'Connie-Ray---the-passing-of-a-legend/63476/arc

Sounds like a terrific businessman. WWII airman too.
They're all fading away, and here we are with the Bernie Madoffs.

--Vic

Can't recall ever having read the word 'predeceased.'

Not an obit reader.

Wife must've been the second. 84 years with a wife of 28 years.

He could afford two.

Three, actually.

--Vic

jps jps is offline

wrote:

http://www.powerboat-world.com/'Connie-Ray---the-passing-of-a-legend/63476/arc

Sounds like a terrific businessman. WWII airman too.
They're all fading away, and here we are with the Bernie Madoffs.

--Vic

Can't recall ever having read the word 'predeceased.'

Not an obit reader.

Wife must've been the second. 84 years with a wife of 28 years.

He could afford two.

Three, actually.

--Vic

One for each hundred million and something for the kids.