Andrea

Default kayaking photos

A cool place to check out whitewater and sea kayaking photos...

http://www.wetdawg.com/pages/photopost/index.php
Alex McGruer

(Andrea) wrote in message om...
A cool place to check out whitewater and sea kayaking photos...

http://www.wetdawg.com/pages/photopost/index.php

I have a web site at http://pages.ivillage.com/mcgruer You are welcome
to use any of my photos for not for profit promotion of the sport. I
ask for photographic credit and if possible a mention of Newfoundland
Canada , my home.

I have a ton of non published stuff, Ice Bergs, Whales, Wild Life,
Rocks, Caves, waves, weather, kids paddling, races. horid weather etc.
If it is for a good cause give me a shout or email with what you are
after , if it is on my hard drive I will forward it in JPEG form.