Default George Carlin

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 17:44:35 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 19/06/2011 2:26 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 15:56:42 -0600,
wrote:

I miss George and his rants.

Just more bull****...

That phase alone is timeless. The man was a reality junkie, having it
pegged right on with ironic humour.

The man was a genius. Just more bull****. Turn on herd control tv, AND
JUST MORE BULL****. So much bull**** if it ever solidified it wouldn't
take a day before there was no place to live on this planet but on a
pill of bull****. Boats would sink in hours from the weight of bull****.

Our herd management, feeds us bull**** and we LIKE IT! We just eat up
media bull**** with a spoon and don't even think about it. Reality
sucks so we eat bull****. We feed our kids G12 bull**** for 12 long
years, mind control. Make good irrational herd animals, don't want them
to organize against bull****.

I wish George was still around. RIP. He was more insightful than all
the politicians in the world combined.

Just more stupid bull****....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3VNBBUp2Cw

Timeless:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI

I don't know why you like Carlin. He's the polar opposite of someone
like you. He used comedy and satire to point out asinine situations.
You are the epitome of an asinine person following asinine people.
It's one thing to be "politically incorrect." It's quite another to be
a racist ****heel like yourself. You are incapable of complex thought,
critical thinking, or having compassion for others. You are exactly
the kind of pathetic excuse of a human being that Carlin railed
against.

Not at all, I agree with his views, true ironic comedy. In a way, makes
a lot of fun out you fleabaggers voting for the same old thing and then
whining because the results are the same.

Just insane idiots really. Fleabaggers. Mindless sheep.

You don't know his "views." From everything you've posted, it's pretty
clear that you believe you're an independent thinking, when you're
obviously just a right-wing drone/ditto head.

You're really caught up with weiners and fleabags. You're a sad little
man, and I feel sorry for you.

On 19/06/2011 6:03 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/19/11 6:53 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 19/06/2011 2:03 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/19/11 4:01 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 19/06/2011 8:23 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/19/11 9:04 AM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 06:48:23 -0400, Florida
wrote:

On 6/18/2011 9:54 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/18/11 8:36 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 18/06/2011 4:07 PM, Harryk wrote:
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

Should your tag line not be plishing, as it isn't fishing.
Plishing
for
other peoples personal info?

No one has offered or been asked for any personal information. I
don't
know why any of it would concern you, since you are neither a
boater
nor
a fisherman. You're just another white racist teabagger

That's a bold face lie Krausie. When I applied for permission to
enter
your group, you responded with an email ordering me to prove my
identity. I, of course, told you to go **** yourself.

Canuck57 is absolutely correct. Your newagroup is nothing more
than a
phishing expedition.

Whoops!

Just more right wing bull****. I never asked the ****head to prove who
he was.

Your right. I never stooped to try to get into harryk.fleabagger. I
know
better.

Why would you want to? It's for those who want to discuss boats and
fishing, not for teabagger racists like you.

Don't you mean fleabagger worship? Go over that and get you at-a-boys.

Can't make a decent argument, they must be a racist si a fleabagger
disease.

Arguments over what, dirtbagger? We just discuss boats and fishing.
Most of us aren't brain-dead pseudo-economist racists, like you are.

What? 4 article posts from 3 fleabags twice a month with on asshat
moderator? LOL.

Go plish someone else.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/19/11 9:04 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

Then one would ask, why aren't you over there instead of here insulting
and name calling all day long?

Harryk wrote:
On 6/18/11 11:43 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 19, 12:41 am, North wrote:
On Jun 18, 8:34 pm, wrote:

In articleef8b87a0-fef7-40fa-823d-
,
says...

On Jun 18, 7:07 pm, wrote:
On 6/18/11 5:56 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

I miss George and his rants.

Just more bull****...

That phase alone is timeless. The man was a reality junkie,
having it
pegged right on with ironic humour.

The man was a genius. Just more bull****. Turn on herd control
tv, AND
JUST MORE BULL****.

Ask your doctor to increase your meds.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

..... or to lighten them up. Somethings out of kilter.

So I get it now.. You two come here to trash each and every post and
poster, then tell folks to go to your new group where you promise
not to
do it? That's some sick ****.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!- Hide quoted text -

I guess we have to play by 'your rules' here... but strive for better
at Harry's place.
When in Rome.......- Hide quoted text -

They sure are worked up about something that doesn't interest them in
the least.... that would be sharing boating information and good old
civil discussion.

It's a delight to read through a few actual boating/fishing posts each
day without having to wade through tosk-****, lg-****, BAR-****, and
all the rest of the nasty nonsense crap they and the rest of the
sniveling non-boaters post here.

You have me kill-filed, remember? Do I have to keep track of your lies
for you?

On Jun 18, 7:07 pm, wrote:
[...]

You asshole, you are responding to the ID spoofer. I can promise you
there an not a few actually boating posts a day on my group. In fact,
there might be a few posts every few weeks, but it is probably the least
used group in Google Groups.

George S MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 June 12th 10 04:58 AM
Help George Eisboch General 2 November 7th 04 01:36 PM
Democrat Youngstown Mayor George McKelvey Endorses President George W. Bush P.Fritz General 0 August 25th 04 03:02 PM
President George Carlin! Seahag ASA 12 August 16th 04 06:09 AM