Default George Carlin

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/19/11 9:57 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In articleBKudnTd20vjISmDQnZ2dnUVZ_gadnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/18/11 11:43 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 19, 12:41 am, North wrote:
On Jun 18, 8:34 pm, wrote:

In articleef8b87a0-fef7-40fa-823d-
,
says...

On Jun 18, 7:07 pm, wrote:
On 6/18/11 5:56 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

I miss George and his rants.

Just more bull****...

That phase alone is timeless. The man was a reality junkie, having it
pegged right on with ironic humour.

The man was a genius. Just more bull****. Turn on herd control tv, AND
JUST MORE BULL****.

Ask your doctor to increase your meds.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

..... or to lighten them up. Somethings out of kilter.

So I get it now.. You two come here to trash each and every post and
poster, then tell folks to go to your new group where you promise not to
do it? That's some sick ****.

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!- Hide quoted text -

I guess we have to play by 'your rules' here... but strive for better
at Harry's place.
When in Rome.......- Hide quoted text -

They sure are worked up about something that doesn't interest them in
the least.... that would be sharing boating information and good old
civil discussion.

It's a delight to read through a few actual boating/fishing posts each
day without having to wade through tosk-****, lg-****, BAR-****, and all
the rest of the nasty nonsense crap they and the rest of the sniveling
non-boaters post here.

Why are you here all of the time then?

Harry misses all of his nemesis-es.

As previously stated, I am a student of deviant sociology. This is a
place that makes it easy and safe to study right-wing deviants en masse.
If usenet had an actual aromoa, you righties would make this place smell
like a whorehouse at low tide.

In other words, Harry is a narcissist of the nth degree.

In article ,
says...

On 6/19/11 10:24 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 19, 7:48 am, Florida wrote:
On 6/18/2011 9:54 PM, Harryk wrote:

On 6/18/11 8:36 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 18/06/2011 4:07 PM, Harryk wrote:
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

Should your tag line not be plishing, as it isn't fishing. Plishing for
other peoples personal info?

No one has offered or been asked for any personal information. I don't
know why any of it would concern you, since you are neither a boater nor
a fisherman. You're just another white racist teabagger

That's a bold face lie Krausie. When I applied for permission to enter
your group, you responded with an email ordering me to prove my
identity. I, of course, told you to go **** yourself.

Canuck57 is absolutely correct. Your newagroup is nothing more than a
phishing expedition.

Might be a good time for a little 'Truth& Reconciliation'!
Did you apply as Flatulent... er Florida Jim....
or as one of your many sockpuppets?
Can you blame Harry for being careful to keep disruptive agitators
out?
Don't forget... when 'the over there' place was set up... a number of
people weren't invited.
I only got my reluctantly issued invite after a Papal
intervention. ;-)

Gee, whatever happened to Little Ingersoll Turd's "over there" place?
Was it closed by the Board of Health?

Well, apparently your ******** is dead, you and Don are here all of the
time.

On 6/19/2011 10:23 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/19/11 9:04 AM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 06:48:23 -0400, Florida wrote:

[...]

Whoops!

Just more right wing bull****. I never asked the ****head to prove who
he was.

This should help to refresh your memory Krausie.

From - Sun May 29 19:01:04 2011
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 18:56:18 -0400
From: Harry Krause

Subject: I don't believe you...

....are flajim. Prove it.

--
Harry Krause

Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 18:56:18 -0400
From: Harry Krause

...are flajim. Prove it.

That's what Harry gets for calling someone else a liar when he's the
biggest liar in rec.boats, and always has been!

In article ,
says...

In article 94eae2fc-147f-417d-92fa-
,
says...

On Jun 19, 7:48*am, Florida Jim wrote:
[...]

Don, why do you two assholes come here and do just EXACTLY what you are
trying to avoid over at the Harry's Dead Group?

They are trying to trash this group hoping to get somebody to join their
new group... It's sickening to think that any thinking person would fall
for that. If you read just todays posts, you will see over 50% of the
posts were insults by don and harry, nothing else...

On 18/06/2011 7:54 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/18/11 8:36 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 18/06/2011 4:07 PM, Harryk wrote:
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

Should your tag line not be plishing, as it isn't fishing. Plishing for
other peoples personal info?

No one has offered or been asked for any personal information. I don't
know why any of it would concern you, since you are neither a boater nor
a fisherman. You're just another white racist teabagger

harryk, plisher, slanderer, stocker. How come you are here? Isn't
*your* group good enough for ya?

Ya always know when you have fleabaggers over the barrel, you then get
accused of being a racist baby killer.

Carry on fleabagger.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On 19/06/2011 8:23 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/19/11 9:04 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

Your right. I never stooped to try to get into harryk.fleabagger. I
know better.

On 6/19/11 9:04 AM, John H wrote:
[...]

Why would you want to? It's for those who want to discuss boats and
fishing, not for teabagger racists like you.

On 19/06/2011 8:46 AM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

Stocking and harassing others again harry?

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

George S MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 June 12th 10 04:58 AM
Help George Eisboch General 2 November 7th 04 01:36 PM
Democrat Youngstown Mayor George McKelvey Endorses President George W. Bush P.Fritz General 0 August 25th 04 03:02 PM
President George Carlin! Seahag ASA 12 August 16th 04 06:09 AM