Jeff Potter

Default OYB: Call for candid outdoor culture stories!

Wanted: Candid tales of do-it-yourself outdoor culture for OYB website
and next issue of magazine. Photos and artwork also cool.

Pay: Get a free copy of the zeen with your work in it.

I think that OYB (12 yrs old now) is about the only general interest
real world personal candid indoor/outdoor DIY mag. So if you want to be
part of it, email me sumthin! I can handle email text or word-proc
attachments. If you wonder about the tone, length, check out other OYB
stuff: but I'm guessing 500-1500 wds should be the range. As for tone:
it should be all-ages, pandering to no one, with a sustainable non-fad
vibe.

--

Jeff Potter
****