Default HA! This place cracks me up...

North Star wrote:
On Jun 19, 4:54 pm, wrote:

In article105cf476-9c56-4a70-981d-
,
says...

On Jun 19, 10:14 am, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:34:13 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 14:18:09 -0400, wrote:

In article50b4cab3-0045-4c5c-9d15-eb48a776613b@
28g2000yqu.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 17, 11:02 am,
wrote:

In ,
says...

In article8oedndUr2_Zl3GbQnZ2dnUVZ_qSdn...@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/17/11 7:56 AM, Tim wrote:

On Jun 17, 6:53 am, wrote:

On 6/17/11 7:44 AM, Tim wrote:

Watching people condemn others over politics. Pretty blasted sad.
Nothing like poking the monkey to get a reaction...

It certainly isn't a place to discuss boats, and it won't be until all
the daily shapeshifters, ID spoofers, and boatless move on...which I
never expect to see happen here.

We haven't had one partisan political post or one insulting post over athttp://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Yeah Harry. Great way to start a morning by tuning in here and seeing
stuff like

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...ead/cba48cb071...

And the constant em=plume and cannuck wars...

This isn't a boating/fishing discussion group, and it never will be.
Most of the posters here have no boats or any interest in boating. It's
just a discussion group with a name left over from another era.

We have nothing but boating and fishing discussions over at

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

There's no restriction against discussing other topics, but there are
restrictions against personal insults, shapeshifters, and ID spoofers.
:)

Then ****ing LEAVE....

Hey, why don't you just ignore him like the rest of us. You turn each
and every one of his posts, into two posts?

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!- Hide quoted text -

I agree with this post.
This iboat character triples the crap level in this newsgroup all by
himself.

Leave then. Go over to Harry's group where insulting name calling slime
like you belong.

"Name calling slime." Mirror?

No, honesty.

No, blind idiocy. WTF do you add to this group? Not a ****ing thing.

What do you, Harry and Don add to this group? Nothing but vulgar, low
life name calling and insulting.- Hide quoted text -

This must be Snotty... or another criminally insane clown.
No one calls names more often than you. Anyone who bothers to read
your endless nipping at Harry's heels.. and to a slightly lesser
degree, mine could dispute that.

Sorry asshole, I have been spending my days at the track and the farm...
I have no time for you and harry acting like the cowardly punks that you
are...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!- Hide quoted text -

The farm??
That's a laugh... you couldn't shovel a couple yards of horse
manure. What would you do on a farm... unless it's a 'Funny Farm'.

We've all seen your ****ty house and ****ty yard and you respond like
that? Amazing.

This cracks me up Eisboch General 6 December 8th 08 09:47 PM
Cracks in the hull Dan Boat Building 12 May 7th 08 03:55 PM
Tanzer 8.5 Deck Cracks Richard[_2_] General 1 July 17th 07 02:29 AM
Cracks in canoe gelcoat George Reily Boat Building 2 March 21st 07 07:17 PM