Default Someone is spoofing me again......

Some right wing asshole is spoofing me again. I've started my own group
and have quit being insulting to everyone. I've also stopped calling
people childish names and don't allow that behavior in my group. So, it
is obvious that it's a spoofer who is coming here as me and calling
names and insulting people. Further, because I have my own group and can
run it the way I want, why would I come here? And Don, you are allowed
in my group, so I don't know why you are here either.

Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On Jun 15, 10:36*am, Harryk wrote:
Some right wing asshole is spoofing me again. I've started my own group
and have quit being insulting to everyone. I've also stopped calling
people childish names and don't allow that behavior in my group. So, it
is obvious that it's a spoofer who is coming here as me and calling
names and insulting people. Further, because I have my own group and can
run it the way I want, why would I come here? And Don, you are allowed
in my group, so I don't know why you are here either.

Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

So...which Doper are you...
The Freak, Looney, Flatulent JIm. Ditzy Dan... the QC clown.. etc,
etc???
So many to choose from... so little worth consideration!

On 6/15/2011 9:46 AM, North Star wrote:
On Jun 15, 10:36 am, wrote:
Some right wing asshole is spoofing me again. I've started my own group
and have quit being insulting to everyone. I've also stopped calling
people childish names and don't allow that behavior in my group. So, it
is obvious that it's a spoofer who is coming here as me and calling
names and insulting people. Further, because I have my own group and can
run it the way I want, why would I come here? And Don, you are allowed
in my group, so I don't know why you are here either.

Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

So...which Doper are you...
The Freak, Looney, Flatulent JIm. Ditzy Dan... the QC clown.. etc,
etc???
So many to choose from... so little worth consideration!

Be3 a good little boy and run along now.

In article 59dc7850-4cf2-47d6-8fd5-f877f5316686
@h7g2000yqa.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 15, 10:36*am, Harryk wrote:
Some right wing asshole is spoofing me again. I've started my own group
and have quit being insulting to everyone. I've also stopped calling
people childish names and don't allow that behavior in my group. So, it
is obvious that it's a spoofer who is coming here as me and calling
names and insulting people. Further, because I have my own group and can
run it the way I want, why would I come here? And Don, you are allowed
in my group, so I don't know why you are here either.

Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

So...which Doper are you...
The Freak, Looney, Flatulent JIm. Ditzy Dan... the QC clown.. etc,
etc???
So many to choose from... so little worth consideration!

The fact remains that you and Harry have your own group and refrain from
your childish name calling and insulting there, so why not do the same
here?
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:36:35 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

Some right wing asshole is spoofing me again. I've started my own group
and have quit being insulting to everyone. I've also stopped calling
people childish names and don't allow that behavior in my group. So, it
is obvious that it's a spoofer who is coming here as me and calling
names and insulting people. Further, because I have my own group and can
run it the way I want, why would I come here? And Don, you are allowed
in my group, so I don't know why you are here either.

Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Clearly, you can't live without him. Is it love?
jps jps is offline

In article , says...

On Jun 15, 10:36 am, wrote:
Some right wing asshole is spoofing me again. I've started my own group
and have quit being insulting to everyone. I've also stopped calling
people childish names and don't allow that behavior in my group. So, it
is obvious that it's a spoofer who is coming here as me and calling
names and insulting people. Further, because I have my own group and can
run it the way I want, why would I come here? And Don, you are allowed
in my group, so I don't know why you are here either.

Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

So...which Doper are you...
The Freak, Looney, Flatulent JIm. Ditzy Dan... the QC clown.. etc,
etc???
So many to choose from... so little worth consideration!

Be3 a good little boy and run along now.

He just does what Harry tells him to do.

You come across as more childish and stupid by the post.