Default Following up on flajim's ID spoofing....

Flajim has a terrific idea:

"I get so upset by these spoofers, that I think I am going to make more
crossposts between rec.boats and numerous unrelated newsgroups, because
at least that is not detrimental to rec.boats. This group needs some
new blood, and that is always a good way to get some new posters who
enjoy boating as much as i do."

Sounds like a winner...25 to 50 new recruits from other groups ought to
be enough to drive home those coffin nails ID spoofers such as flajim
have been pounding here.

All agreed?

Harry wrote:

Flajim has a terrific idea:

"I get so upset by these spoofers, that I think I am going to make more
crossposts between rec.boats and numerous unrelated newsgroups, because
at least that is not detrimental to rec.boats. This group needs some
new blood, and that is always a good way to get some new posters who
enjoy boating as much as i do."

Sounds like a winner...25 to 50 new recruits from other groups ought to
be enough to drive home those coffin nails ID spoofers such as flajim
have been pounding here.

All agreed?

Actually, I think it was another spoofer who originally wrote those
words in response to the original Harry's juvenile behavior some time
ago. We all remember. Apparently he's going to throw a tantrum and do it
again. And in retaliation someone will no doubt post Harrys vitals so
that we can send him thank you notes. It's a vicious cycle. I'm out of here.

In article , naled24511
@mypacks.net says...

Harry wrote:

[...]

You are an impostor. I can't quit the newsgroup, I'm a narcissist. I
need and crave the attention.

Harry wrote:
Harry wrote:

[...]

I will publish my name, address and phone number anytime i want. Wanna
see me?

RLM RLM is offline

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 11:41:30 -0500, RLM wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 10:25:04 -0500, Harry wrote:

Flajim has a terrific idea:

"I get so upset by these spoofers, that I think I am going to make more
crossposts between rec.boats and numerous unrelated newsgroups, because
at least that is not detrimental to rec.boats. This group needs some
new blood, and that is always a good way to get some new posters who
enjoy boating as much as i do."

Sounds like a winner...25 to 50 new recruits from other groups ought to
be enough to drive home those coffin nails ID spoofers such as flajim
have been pounding here.

All agreed?

Agreed!

John provided a great source with the guy from prison. I'm sure he would
be an interested boater when he is released.

"RLM" wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 10:25:04 -0500, Harry wrote:

Flajim has a terrific idea:

"I get so upset by these spoofers, that I think I am going to make more
crossposts between rec.boats and numerous unrelated newsgroups, because
at least that is not detrimental to rec.boats. This group needs some
new blood, and that is always a good way to get some new posters who
enjoy boating as much as i do."

Sounds like a winner...25 to 50 new recruits from other groups ought to
be enough to drive home those coffin nails ID spoofers such as flajim
have been pounding here.

All agreed?

Agreed!

Whatever it takes to rid the newsgroup of these parasitic spoofers would be
most welcome.

Don White wrote:
In article ,
says...
In article ,
says...
"RLM" wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 10:25:04 -0500, Harry wrote:

Flajim has a terrific idea:

"I get so upset by these spoofers, that I think I am going to make more
crossposts between rec.boats and numerous unrelated newsgroups, because
at least that is not detrimental to rec.boats. This group needs some
new blood, and that is always a good way to get some new posters who
enjoy boating as much as i do."

Sounds like a winner...25 to 50 new recruits from other groups ought to
be enough to drive home those coffin nails ID spoofers such as flajim
have been pounding here.

All agreed?
Agreed!

Whatever it takes to rid the newsgroup of these parasitic spoofers would be
most welcome.

Don my little buddy, I'm so glad you're back! No one here will talk to
me or believe my lies like you, ole chum! I almost jizzed in my shorts
when I saw your post!

Thanks for the warm welcome, Harry. I missed you a lot too. Now that I'm
back, we can play together! Hee hee!

Don posts via a Canadian ISP. Flajim, on the other hand, can't even get
a handjob from his wife, who is occupied with a cucumber, so he makes
himself busy by spoofing the IDs of other posters. It's a skill he
learned in the navy...