Default Reality bypasses govt again

In the Bahamas, the govt owns the phone company Batelco and outlawed
Skype because they make a lot of revenue on their monopoly. Of
course, nobody obeys them. What lesson should be learned here?

On 11/06/2011 3:12 PM, Frogwatch wrote:
In the Bahamas, the govt owns the phone company Batelco and outlawed
Skype because they make a lot of revenue on their monopoly. Of
course, nobody obeys them. What lesson should be learned here?

Screw government. If they mess with you, ask for a public defender and
with hold taxes. There are 100% legal ways to do this.

Seriously. What are they going to do? Toss you in jail? Not likely.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 14:12:37 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

In the Bahamas, the govt owns the phone company Batelco and outlawed
Skype because they make a lot of revenue on their monopoly. Of
course, nobody obeys them. What lesson should be learned here?

You can't use Skype in the Bahamas. Also, you're a moron.

wrote:
In the Bahamas, the govt owns the phone company Batelco and outlawed
Skype because they make a lot of revenue on their monopoly. *Of
course, nobody obeys them. *What lesson should be learned here?

You can't use Skype in the Bahamas. Also, you're a moron.

I think that answer was from the "reality based community" which tells
you a lot.

Yes, I'm part of the reality based world.

On Jun 11, 9:59*pm, wrote:

*wrote:

In the Bahamas, the govt owns the phone company Batelco and outlawed
Skype because they make a lot of revenue on their monopoly. *Of
course, nobody obeys them. *What lesson should be learned here?

You can't use Skype in the Bahamas. Also, you're a moron.

Who is going to stop you fleabagger?

So many ways around firewalls....just takes skillz you can't fathom.

So, you don't give a crap about laws. Moron.

I'm sure he voted for Obama and still thinks a "recovery" is about to
happen.

On Jun 12, 9:30*am, iBoat wrote:
In article 9d72137a-0457-4280-b00a-
,
says...

wrote:
In the Bahamas, the govt owns the phone company Batelco and outlawed
Skype because they make a lot of revenue on their monopoly. Of
course, nobody obeys them. What lesson should be learned here?

You can't use Skype in the Bahamas. Also, you're a moron.

I think that answer was from the "reality based community" which tells
you a lot.

It doesn't tell plume anything. She just thinks everyone is a moron and
racist.

It seems to me that the govt can pass any laws it wants but if they
have no way to enforce the law the law is meaningless and a waste of
money. They would have to inspect every computer or ban all encrypted
communications which would entirely shut down commerce. This was an
attempt to produce a govt monopoly without any consideration of
advances in technology that might bypass the govt tech.

wrote:
In the Bahamas, the govt owns the phone company Batelco and outlawed
Skype because they make a lot of revenue on their monopoly. Of
course, nobody obeys them. What lesson should be learned here?

You can't use Skype in the Bahamas. Also, you're a moron.

I think that answer was from the "reality based community" which tells
you a lot.

It doesn't tell plume anything. She just thinks everyone is a moron and
racist.

It seems to me that the govt can pass any laws it wants but if they
have no way to enforce the law the law is meaningless and a waste of
money. They would have to inspect every computer or ban all encrypted
communications which would entirely shut down commerce. This was an
attempt to produce a govt monopoly without any consideration of
advances in technology that might bypass the govt tech.

I'd suggest you take it up with that gov't. If you want to change a
law in this country, I'd suggest getting like-minded individuals
together and lobby your representative. Or, you can just break the
law.

*wrote:

In the Bahamas, the govt owns the phone company Batelco and outlawed
Skype because they make a lot of revenue on their monopoly. *Of
course, nobody obeys them. *What lesson should be learned here?

You can't use Skype in the Bahamas. Also, you're a moron.

Who is going to stop you fleabagger?

So many ways around firewalls....just takes skillz you can't fathom.

So, you don't give a crap about laws. Moron.

I'm sure he voted for Obama and still thinks a "recovery" is about to
happen.

I'm sure you don't know your head from a hole in the ground. So, now
you're claiming that a recovery won't happen? Are you really that
stupid?

U.S. Govt is Pro-actively Destroying its Own People thomas shoup General 4 August 24th 09 05:19 PM
More on Govt designed cars Reginald P. Smithers, IIII, Esq. General 79 May 3rd 09 05:00 PM
about the govt Sandy D General 1 February 13th 09 12:44 AM
OT govt. regulation (troll food) [email protected] General 113 April 12th 08 02:47 AM
Support for Govt continues to fall Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 30th 03 12:42 AM