Default about the govt

who really cares what happen to the governemt. as long as they are
happy they gon;t care what goverment has to go through. If we were to
get a stimilus everyone is happy since we are getting money back. We
donlt care if the governemnt is in debt are not. Tey take so much
money with tax already.

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:22:51 -0800 (PST), Sandy D
wrote:

who really cares what happen to the governemt. as long as they are
happy they gon;t care what goverment has to go through. If we were to
get a stimilus everyone is happy since we are getting money back. We
donlt care if the governemnt is in debt are not. Tey take so much
money with tax already.

Jump on the bandwagon with Harry Krause. You sound like you're both
about the same speed.