Default The stench

....in here coming from the crazy right, the new ID a day, the ID
spoofers...is just overwhelming. Glad I don't spend much time here.
--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

...in here coming from the crazy right, the new ID a day, the ID
spoofers...is just overwhelming. Glad I don't spend much time here.

Who are you trying to fool Krause? Anyone who reads knows the only thing
you do is post insults and bull****, from what, four different sock
puppets??

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

...in here coming from the crazy right, the new ID a day, the ID
spoofers...is just overwhelming. Glad I don't spend much time here.

You could go away completely, that would help.

On 6/10/2011 8:50 AM, iBoat wrote:
In , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

...in here coming from the crazy right, the new ID a day, the ID
spoofers...is just overwhelming. Glad I don't spend much time here.

You could go away completely, that would help.

That would give the serenity of rec.boats a tremendous boost.

On 09/06/2011 6:57 PM, Harryk wrote:

...in here coming from the crazy right, the new ID a day, the ID
spoofers...is just overwhelming. Glad I don't spend much time here.

Heck, when I saw your title of "The stench" I thought you were coming
around and perhaps got a whiff of deplumes underwear or something.

It is good to keep your distance from that skank.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On 6/10/11 8:04 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 09/06/2011 6:57 PM, Harryk wrote:

...in here coming from the crazy right, the new ID a day, the ID
spoofers...is just overwhelming. Glad I don't spend much time here.

Heck, when I saw your title of "The stench" I thought you were coming
around and perhaps got a whiff of deplumes underwear or something.

It is good to keep your distance from that skank.

Do the women in your life have more or fewer ugly tramp stamp tattoos
than the women in Ingersoll's live.