Default There's some stupid Democrats out there!

Those folks should check with our liberals who think Weiner is a saint!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20070257.shtml

On Thu, 09 Jun 2011 09:29:20 -0400, John H
wrote:

Those folks should check with our liberals who think Weiner is a saint!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20070257.shtml

You're really focused on Weiner.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Those folks should check with our liberals who think Weiner is a saint!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20070257.shtml

You're really focused on Weiner.

Why not, you are still focused on Bush and even Regan?

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

wrote:

Those folks should check with our liberals who think Weiner is a saint!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20070257.shtml

You're really focused on Weiner.

Johnny's upset that the pictures weren't sent to him.

On 09/06/2011 7:29 AM, John H wrote:
Those folks should check with our liberals who think Weiner is a saint!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20070257.shtml

Only a democrat would think:

"I truly believe he loves his wife very much..."

Obviously not enough to to respect her and to not hurt her. But then,
flea baggers don't repect much, just me-me-me and greed.

Weiner is lucky he isn't living in Saudi Arabia where she was raised.
Would he be in a world of hurt.

Always wondered why a Muslim woman would marry an infidel? Spy?
Keeping tabs on Hilary for the Saudi masters?

Who knows, but Weiner cooked his own dick so to speak.

Wonder how Ashley Turton really died? Never did find out about John
Wheeler either.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

wrote:

Those folks should check with our liberals who think Weiner is a saint!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20070257.shtml

You're really focused on Weiner.

You flea baggers sure like fixating on Bush, Dick and Colon.

wrote:

Those folks should check with our liberals who think Weiner is a saint!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20070257.shtml

You're really focused on Weiner.

Johnny's upset that the pictures weren't sent to him.

Ignore the racist dumb ass, let's get back to our group and talk boats
and fishing

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

wrote:

Those folks should check with our liberals who think Weiner is a saint!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20070257.shtml

You're really focused on Weiner.

You flea baggers sure like fixating on Bush, Dick and Colon.

Strange comment, even from her. It appears the Democrats are the ones focused on Weiner. I think
I've made one post about the guy.

wrote:

Those folks should check with our liberals who think Weiner is a saint!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...20070257.shtml

You're really focused on Weiner.

Johnny's upset that the pictures weren't sent to him.

Ignore the racist dumb ass, let's get back to our group and talk boats
and fishing

Hey, I thought you liked defumer? You know, birds of feather hang
together...

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.