Raul Gutierrez

Default WTB: touring paddle

I am in need of a touring paddle. I need it fairly inexpensive, if possible.
I don't mind scratches. I'm looking for something with a smaller blade (not
necessarily a wing paddle, but not a monster either), and probably in the
220cm length range. Anyone have one?
--Darrin R.
Columbus, OH

Carl McCarty

I've got an Onno paddle in that length that has been in the water once.
It has full tour blades. I am also only about an 90 minutes west of
Columbus. Read the reviews on paddle.net. It is a great paddle, just to
short for me.I've got $219 in it, so make me an offer if you are
interested. Otherwise it's another paddle for my wife.

Raul Gutierrez wrote:

I am in need of a touring paddle. I need it fairly inexpensive, if possible.
I don't mind scratches. I'm looking for something with a smaller blade (not
necessarily a wing paddle, but not a monster either), and probably in the
220cm length range. Anyone have one?
--Darrin R.
Columbus, OH

Antique Paddle Boats Tony Kenny UK Power Boats 0 September 4th 03 08:27 AM
Help, Double Paddle Question CanoeArt General 1 August 9th 03 03:35 AM
FS: Carbon Fiber Kayak Paddle David J. Van den Branden General 6 August 3rd 03 06:21 PM
Paddle length? Michael Daly General 2 July 23rd 03 04:54 PM
Fishing while kayak touring? Carl Hirsch General 5 July 22nd 03 05:21 AM