Lefty

Default Best Thule Rack for Surf ski?

I've got a Thule system for my mountian bike, but am plotting out surf ski
prices (probably a lifeguard spec model, for paddling in the bay and getting
in shape - it would be wild to race, but I'm not there yet).

I'm confused by the options on the Thule web page. If anybody out there
happens to have a surf ski on a Thule, I'd like to know if I can just get
the Set-to-Go Saddle, and go. Thanks.