Default Top Ten Reasons to support Herman Cain.

On 6/8/11 2:19 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/06/2011 6:53 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 6/7/11 7:00 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/06/2011 8:01 AM, HarryK wrote:

Fourth, I'll post when and where I want on usenet. Don't
like it?
Tough
****.

Fifth, how's your third-rate kiddie bike racing team doing
this
season?

You called because you were afraid you were going to be held
accountable
for your big mouth and you are a coward.. period.

Heheh...poor little dumb**** Ingersoll. You do realize you're
just
adding to "Scotty's Dossier of Violence," right? You're like
Pavlov's dog.

And you have added to your case with hundreds of unanswered
attack
posts
in the last couple weeks... Trust me, your locals are not
impressed...

Trading insults with a low-life like you does not ascend to the
level of
physical threats, which is what you resort to when your words
fail
you.

Another cowardly attack by Harry. You should go to your own
group.

**** you. Why don't you **** up a rope? I do what I want to
whom I
want.
If I want to insult that little ****-ant, I will do it. One of
the nice
things about my group, is it automatically logs every ones IP
number so
I can verify whom is using my group. A friend has shown me how to
use
the IP number to the actually account that it is registered to.
Assholes
like you might as well give up trying to get into my group. It is
for
real boaters and people who do not want to use personal
insults. So
as I
said **** off and **** up a rope.

And how do you handle dynamic IPs like most folks have?

Asshole, that is why I ask some people to fax me a copy of their
drivers
license or give me their telephone number so I can do a reverse
number
check on White Pages. Moron.

How many stupid people have done that?

You were caught again by the ID spoofer, moron.
There's no way to "check" the IP of anyone in the group.

There's no way to check an IP address?? Are you seriously that stupid?

**** up a rope. IP address are secret and no one will be able to follow
up with an IP address. That is why the FBI have so much trouble solving
cyber crime. It is also the reason why I request a photocopy of your
drivers licensee to join my Google Group. You are an non boating
asshole
and will never be allowed in my group.

Funny, are you naive or what?

Lookup up carnivore and NSAKey on wikipedia. If government wants to eves
drop on us, not much to stop them. Even SSL can be routinely intercepted
and in real time. I know this as fact as I have done it (legally).

You can't really hide session activity at all unless you are mobile and
hijacking a wireless or something, but even then, one needs to be
careful. But if you wanted to hide content, I would start by using Linux
from a vetted source outside of the USA (not RedHat). Then using IPSec
AES private full length keys on the transport, PGP the package and send
it. And key exchange needs to be tightly managed. At least you have a
chance at privacy of content.

If you are super serious like Russia or Chinese, you would only used a
complex and vetted crypto only your organization knows about.

Bottom line, if they want you, they have you.

Reality is, like the movies, many believe they have to trace calls. That
is history, they know who is calling before the first ring.

SSL, the whole Internet privacy, you have none. Look at SSL as stopping
your neighbor but not government.

Your only saving grace is that there are 7 billion chimps out there,
can't watch them all at once and who watches the watchers? Governemnt is
paranoid, can't even trust 1/2 their own kind.

Think, all the posts you have ever made sit on eternal-september.org
somewhere, hashes, salts, just waiting for someone to look. Same goes
for other boating forums.

What do you know, you dumb right wing mook. One of my best friends in
high school was a real geek, who ended up getting a full ride to MIT. He
was instrumental in the start up of what became the "Interweb". I
specifically discussed this situation and he disagrees with you. In
fact, he laughed out loud at your naivete. So do I believe my best
friend who invented the Internet, or do I believe someone who has the IQ
of a hamster? I think I will go with my best friend, the MIT summa cum
laude grad.

So as I said, go **** up a rope.

Harryk, don't you get tired of shoveling bu11**** around like this?

He is in (present tense) high school and MIT? Hey, at least make your
bu11**** sound good you so called writer. Chicken sh1t does better.

And naivete is wrong, it is naiveté. So much bu11sh1t.

Lookup Interweb, 99 of 100 so called pros on the Internet are McDonalds
on Monday, serving MS Windows on Friday types. At least you got that
right. Just paradoxical idiot provided he exists outside of your mind.

Hell, even a blind man could see your full of crap.

Don't get get tired of being taken in by a moronic ID spoofer who can't
write?

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 6/8/2011 12:21 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/8/11 2:03 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 07/06/2011 9:18 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 6/7/11 11:08 PM, TopBassDog wrote:
On Jun 6, 5:14 pm, wrote:
On 6/6/11 5:35 PM, Jay wrote:

On 6/6/2011 5:17 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/6/11 5:15 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 06/06/2011 3:05 PM, HarryK wrote:
On 6/6/11 4:11 PM, Bass.Jumbo wrote:
On 6/6/2011 11:56 AM, HarryK wrote:
On 6/6/11 11:47 AM, iBoat wrote:
In ,

says...

On 6/6/11 10:05 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleD_adnRCBkI9YQHHQnZ2dnUVZ_uedn...@earthlink .com,
payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/6/11 9:58 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In articleD_adnRGBkI8mQXHQnZ2dnUVZ_uedn...@earthlink .com,
payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/6/11 9:46 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...

Please pay attention to me scotty.

You know Harry, last time you trolled me out, I scared
you so
bad you
peed your pants and called the police. Why don't you
just go
play where
you are wanted?

D'uh.

First, you are responding to an ID spoofer, not to me.

Second, your threats didn't scare me even slightly, though
it is
good
you are finally admitting that you were attempting to
scare me.

Third, I contacted the police because I thought you were
making
yet
another serious life mistake, one that might have
deprived your
children
of their father. Though in your case, I'm not sure that
would be
deprivation.

[...]

Data mining. The sole purpose of "your group". One would have to
be as
soft as a sneaker full of ****e to give you anything.

Asshole, I am not data mining, I am just asking relevant questions to
make sure the members of my group will be real boaters. What is wrong
with asking someone about where they live and request that they post
personal information so we call can get to know each other better. I
have always said everyone should be required to post under their real
name and use their real email address. That is all I am doing with my
group.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

Herr Krause, I take it that JPS and D'Plume have no place in your
'new' group? No boats, and can't help but argue politics.

**** up a rope. I let who I want, when I want into MY GROUP. I don't
answer to you or anyone else.

So this is the worship of harryk fleabagger groupies?

Sorry, dumbo...you've once again been "ensnared" by the moronic ID spoofer.

Doesn't matter one iota. You're both the same.

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

On 6/6/11 9:46 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
[...]

But you sound so much alike with the childish name calling and
insulting.

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

[...]

Don't you get tired of coming here and acting like a child? Go back to
your own group.

On 08/06/2011 10:23 AM, Harryk wrote:
[...]

I suspect the two of you idiots are one and the same, skitz type.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 00:01:03 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 07/06/2011 6:03 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 15:55:28 -0600,
wrote:

On 05/06/2011 12:35 PM, iBoat wrote:
In ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Actually, he as better credentials. Worked longer in real business than
Obama for starters.

look what businessman bush did for the US.

I think Bush went corrupt as it gets int he last year. So I will not
defend the idiot coward.

But this is a economic depression, and economics belongs to congress for
the budget. The real screwup came in the 2006 Congress. Lowering
interest rates and opening up the spending in 2007/08 was exactly the
wrong thing to do.

Debt is like an addiction. It can kill the economy, it can give the
same withdrawal symptoms of denial and delusions as heroin, cocaine or
meth. Debt/drugs used right cure, misused it kills and damages things.

Congress holds the purse strings, they went shopping and blew the wad on
bu11****, then bailouts now $14.5 trillion of debt.

about time you recognized where the ****ing of america took place

but, as dick cheney said, debts dont matter

Reading his bio, impressive. My only question would be is that of
loyalties. Would he but kiss banks or do the opposite,

HAHAHAHAH what GOP DOESNT butt kiss banks? look at what's happening to
the CFPB.

idiot

CFPB? Irrelevant.

really? the GOP is trying to gut regulations that would prevent
another meltdown

no wonder you say it's irrelevant

On Wed, 08 Jun 2011 00:39:41 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 07/06/2011 6:04 PM, wf3h wrote:
On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 09:05:49 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In ,
says...

In ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

At least he did something with his life, unlike Obama living his whole
life on the public dole...

as did both bush's

Actually not. Just more flea bagger BS.

GW started Arbusto Energy, a private company.

gee and how'd that work out? he was the only GOP pres in 40 years to
have ANY 'business' experience...

HW worked for a Dresser Industries as a clerk. Rose fast because daddy
was on the board of directors. But he too got into oil, became rich and
changed to politics.

Now Obama spent very little time in private sector, very little. I
think he worked at a legal firm with government stuff for a very short
time. Nicely prepared insider to be sure the DC corruption continued
without disruption. Obama was brought up as the back room boys didn't
think Hilary was going to be able to beat McCain. And presidents that
are not insiders tend to get shot.

any reason why, given the corruption on wall street, you think that's
valuable experience?

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 15:54:50 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 14:35:32 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Well, Kevin, I'm astonished that one who voted for 'Bama would ask such a question.

that's true. after all, if cain's elected, and you need a pizza, you
can call the white house

I've got a sister who managed a Godfather's pizza joint quite a number
of years ago. She is the CFO of a major tech firm today.

Top 5 reasons Don White[_5_] General 15 January 27th 10 04:15 PM
Top 10 Reasons Why... HK General 0 July 4th 09 06:46 PM
Top 10 Reasons Why the Palins are Trailer Trash HK General 21 June 18th 09 04:43 AM
The Top Ten Cliff General 9 December 8th 08 12:08 PM
Top 10 Reasons Thinking... Boater General 2 October 28th 08 07:34 AM