Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Stroyer

Default Where to Paddle in NE Alabama

Any info out there for places to paddle in NE Alabama near Anniston? Good
put-ins / take-outs on the Coosa, Cahaba or good creeks?

I've got a Pelican Explorer (15 ft), and I'm just getting back into paddling
after my college days (very limited water time, and about 20 years ago).
I'm trying to introduce my 7 and 9 year olds to paddling, and starting out
with still water in the area lakes...

Any suggestions ??? THANKS!

- Steve T, Jacksonville AL