Default How about we lay off Harry

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 19:36:34 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

I'm just your average middle class guy, buying diesel fuel for my boat
750 gallons at a time.

Since your alleged new boat supposedly has twin diesels and capable of
running on plane, you're going to be buying a *lot* of fuel if you
actuall own and use such a boat. Since you claim to be middle class
and presumably thrifty, you probably know that there is frequently a
quantity discount for purchasing over 500 gallons at one time.

Even if your tanks aren't large enough to hold 500 gallons you could
get together with two or three other people with imaginary boats and
fuel them all at the same time. We're at Kent Island Narrows tonight,
east of the Annapolis Bay Bridge. Why don't you motor on over in the
morning and join us for breakfast?

Jay wrote:
And see if he gives up posting crap here. Worth a try, eh.

He can't do it. Really.

wrote:

I'm just your average middle class guy, buying diesel fuel for my boat
750 gallons at a time.

Since your alleged new boat supposedly has twin diesels and capable of
running on plane, you're going to be buying a *lot* of fuel if you
actuall own and use such a boat. Since you claim to be middle class
and presumably thrifty, you probably know that there is frequently a
quantity discount for purchasing over 500 gallons at one time.

Even if your tanks aren't large enough to hold 500 gallons you could
get together with two or three other people with imaginary boats and
fuel them all at the same time. We're at Kent Island Narrows tonight,
east of the Annapolis Bay Bridge. Why don't you motor on over in the
morning and join us for breakfast?

You're the one who claimed to be "middle class" in relation to your boat
and fuel purchases. I made no such claim for myself.

Even if I weren't emailing out a newsletter I produce for one client and
news releases for another tomorrow, I wouldn't cross a country lane to
join you for anything. Life is too short to waste any of it by meeting
up with flaming assholes like you. I already know you are a jerk; I
don't need a personal meeting to verify that.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 6/2/2011 7:36 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 6/2/11 6:45 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 13:42:44 -0400, wrote:

And see if he gives up posting crap here. Worth a try, eh.

You forget that Harry is a sociopath/psychopath, a very interesting
(and incurable) form of mental illness that he is well aware of.
Sociopaths don't really care what anyone else thinks and do everything
possible to call attention to themselves.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/may/19/entertainment/la-et-book-20110519

I'm just your average middle class guy, buying diesel fuel for my boat
750 gallons at a time.

But Harry, your little boat's tanks won't hold 750 gallons.

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 20:20:41 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

Life is too short to waste any of it by meeting
up with flaming assholes

No reasonable person would doubt your flaming asshole expertise.

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 18:45:45 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 13:42:44 -0400, Jay wrote:

And see if he gives up posting crap here. Worth a try, eh.

You forget that Harry is a sociopath/psychopath, a very interesting
(and incurable) form of mental illness that he is well aware of.
Sociopaths don't really care what anyone else thinks and do everything
possible to call attention to themselves.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/may/19/entertainment/la-et-book-20110519

You sure have no problems stoking the fires when it suits you...

wrote:

I'm just your average middle class guy, buying diesel fuel for my boat
750 gallons at a time.

Since your alleged new boat supposedly has twin diesels and capable of
running on plane, you're going to be buying a *lot* of fuel if you
actuall own and use such a boat. *

It's possible that Herr Krause's Kriegsmarine flagship is fueled by
the proceeds of his shopping mall, in which his accountants pay the
invoices of which he never sees.

Since you claim to be middle class
and presumably thrifty, you probably know that there is frequently a
quantity discount for purchasing over 500 gallons at one time. *

Of course he is *middle-class* which is a step above *little-class*
which has a slight edge over *no-class*

Even if your tanks aren't large enough to hold 500 gallons you could
get together with two or three other people with imaginary boats and
fuel them all at the same time. *

That should be of no consequence. I'm sure he owns the local fuel
brokerage as well.

We're at Kent Island Narrows tonight,
east of the Annapolis Bay Bridge. *Why don't you motor on over in the
morning and join us for breakfast?

A generous invitation that will never be accepted, I'm sure.

On Jun 2, 7:20*pm, Harryk wrote:
Life is too short to waste any of it by meeting
up with flaming assholes like you. I already know you are a jerk; I
don't need a personal meeting to verify that.

However, living on rec.boats from 5:00 AM to 5:00 AM must be quite
invigorating, That is how Kerr Krause keeps his youthful vitality.

I already know you are a jerk; I don't need a personal meeting to verify that.

Herr Krause, you should really take up the offer from Wayne B. At
lease you could get some fresh air and vacate from that moldy basement
for an occasion.

wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 13:42:44 -0400, Jay wrote:

And see if he gives up posting crap here. Worth a try, eh.

You forget that Harry is a sociopath/psychopath, a very interesting
(and incurable) form of mental illness that he is well aware of.
Sociopaths don't really care what anyone else thinks and do everything
possible to call attention to themselves.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/may/19/entertainment/la-et-book-2011....

You sure have no problems stoking the fires when it suits you...

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall..."

How to lay out parts of design Jim Newell Boat Building 2 January 28th 06 03:49 AM
GM Forced to Lay Off Thousands Skipper General 98 November 25th 05 11:28 PM
What is "Lay-Up?" two_k2003 Touring 5 December 10th 03 01:34 PM
The Lay of Völund Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 25th 03 02:19 AM