Default How about we lay off Harry

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 13:42:44 -0400, Jay wrote:

And see if he gives up posting crap here. Worth a try, eh.

Sounds great to me!

Add Donnie, jps, deplume, and slammer to the list.

Trust me, it's easy to do.

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 20:03:20 -0400, Wayne B wrote:

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 19:36:34 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

I'm just your average middle class guy, buying diesel fuel for my boat
750 gallons at a time.

Since your alleged new boat supposedly has twin diesels and capable of
running on plane, you're going to be buying a *lot* of fuel if you
actuall own and use such a boat. Since you claim to be middle class
and presumably thrifty, you probably know that there is frequently a
quantity discount for purchasing over 500 gallons at one time.

Even if your tanks aren't large enough to hold 500 gallons you could
get together with two or three other people with imaginary boats and
fuel them all at the same time. We're at Kent Island Narrows tonight,
east of the Annapolis Bay Bridge. Why don't you motor on over in the
morning and join us for breakfast?

Hey, I didn't get my invite for a damn cup of coffee at Solomon's Island, and here you're inviting
Harry for a full breakfast!!

Damn. I guess I know where I stand.

On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 20:06:47 -0400, L G wrote:

Jay wrote:
And see if he gives up posting crap here. Worth a try, eh.

He can't do it. Really.

Sure he can. I've not posted any personal attacks to him or Donnie in ages, and look at the success
that's achieved.

They don't attack me more than two or three times a day.

So there.

wrote:

[...]

It's for your own safety. When two flaming assholes like you and w'hine
get together, critical mass is achieved.

Not to worry, though. I wouldn't cross a country lane to meet up with
w'hine.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 6/3/11 7:26 AM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 13:42:44 -0400, wrote:

And see if he gives up posting crap here. Worth a try, eh.

Sounds great to me!

Add Donnie, jps, deplume, and slammer to the list.

Trust me, it's easy to do.

Borg Lieutenant Herring can't stand it when there are those he and his
fellow conservatrashers can't assimilate.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

I'm just your average middle class guy, buying diesel fuel for my boat
750 gallons at a time.

Since your alleged new boat supposedly has twin diesels and capable of
running on plane, you're going to be buying a *lot* of fuel if you
actuall own and use such a boat. Since you claim to be middle class
and presumably thrifty, you probably know that there is frequently a
quantity discount for purchasing over 500 gallons at one time.

Even if your tanks aren't large enough to hold 500 gallons you could
get together with two or three other people with imaginary boats and
fuel them all at the same time. We're at Kent Island Narrows tonight,
east of the Annapolis Bay Bridge. Why don't you motor on over in the
morning and join us for breakfast?

You're the one who claimed to be "middle class" in relation to your boat
and fuel purchases. I made no such claim for myself.

Even if I weren't emailing out a newsletter I produce for one client and
news releases for another tomorrow, I wouldn't cross a country lane to
join you for anything. Life is too short to waste any of it by meeting
up with flaming assholes like you. I already know you are a jerk; I
don't need a personal meeting to verify that.

In other words, Harry's lying about his boat. And he's a coward.

On Jun 3, 8:26*am, John H wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 13:42:44 -0400, Jay wrote:
And see if he gives up posting crap here. Worth a try, eh.

Sounds great to me!

Add Donnie, jps, deplume, and slammer to the list.

Trust me, it's easy to do.

Now Johnny...here you are bringing me into your ramblings two posts in
a row...... yet you wonder why we feel the need to 'correct' you.

How to lay out parts of design Jim Newell Boat Building 2 January 28th 06 03:49 AM
GM Forced to Lay Off Thousands Skipper General 98 November 25th 05 11:28 PM
What is "Lay-Up?" two_k2003 Touring 5 December 10th 03 01:34 PM
The Lay of Völund Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 25th 03 02:19 AM