Default The boating state Florida

On 6/3/11 10:39 AM, wf3h wrote:
On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 14:18:09 -0600,
wrote:

I like this governor. Must be a lot of voters with common sense.

http://tinyurl.com/3hcjonc

No welfare for druggies. Good move. After the bums move to a welfare
friendly state, less boat crime will ensue. Good move.

what about welfare for the consolidated supervised entities? oh. you
dont know what they are, other than the fact they just cost us $10
trillion and 5 million jobs.

the right gets welfare for the rich while protesting welfare for the
poor

The funny thing is that the voters of florida would like to toss their
governor out on his ass.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

In article , payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

wrote:

I like this governor. Must be a lot of voters with common sense.

http://tinyurl.com/3hcjonc

No welfare for druggies. Good move. After the bums move to a welfare
friendly state, less boat crime will ensue. Good move.

what about welfare for the consolidated supervised entities? oh. you
dont know what they are, other than the fact they just cost us $10
trillion and 5 million jobs.

the right gets welfare for the rich while protesting welfare for the
poor

The funny thing is that the voters of florida would like to toss their
governor out on his ass.

Come on, Harry, if you post here all of the time, our new group will
never take off.

On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 07:22:22 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Thu, 2 Jun 2011 21:43:34 -0700 (PDT), TopBassDog wrote:

On Jun 2, 5:53*pm, Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 02 Jun 2011 18:02:18 -0400, Florida Jim
wrote:

Take the name calling over to your buddy Harry's new fantastic group.
Good by spoofer. Yes, you're an asshole.
Wrong word plume, "by". Look it up.

By a supposedly edumacated lawyer no less. *No wonder she can't find
any real work in her field.

But giving the benefit of the doubt, D'Plume has found a means to gain
a minor percentage of respectability by managing a Goodwill store.
Within depressed times, the used clothing market has been healthy
lately.

Wonder what they get for a used golf bag with a sturdy bottom?

I wonder what they get for a racist liar and a stalker?

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 01 Jun 2011 14:18:09 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

I like this governor. Must be a lot of voters with common sense.

http://tinyurl.com/3hcjonc

No welfare for druggies. Good move. After the bums move to a welfare
friendly state, less boat crime will ensue. Good move.

Has the fleabaggers in a snit though. Bet harryk and defumer are glad
they don't live there.

And if the ACLU and democrats don't like it, well, elimate welfare for
workfare, and give them tests all the same just like any honest middle
class working taxpayer. Time to stop the nonsense.

Gov't intrusion is ok if you like it, but if you don't, it's a nanny
state. As usual, you've proved you're an idiot.

If you want to receive a handout you shouldn't expect to set the rules.

And further, if you receive a handout you should expect to abide by some
rules. There are people in Florida that are actually opposed to the idea
that welfare recipients take mandatory drug tests.

wrote:

I like this governor. Must be a lot of voters with common sense.

http://tinyurl.com/3hcjonc

No welfare for druggies. Good move. After the bums move to a welfare
friendly state, less boat crime will ensue. Good move.

what about welfare for the consolidated supervised entities? oh. you
dont know what they are, other than the fact they just cost us $10
trillion and 5 million jobs.

the right gets welfare for the rich while protesting welfare for the
poor

The funny thing is that the voters of florida would like to toss their
governor out on his ass.

Doubtful.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.