Default Krause the stalker

I should have known that you are gathering email addresses to stalk and
harass the good folks of rec.boats. Be careful what you say. Your
ignorant ramblings may be used in rec.boats to show what a fool you are.
Just a heads up.

On 5/31/11 8:03 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
I should have known that you are gathering email addresses to stalk and
harass the good folks of rec.boats. Be careful what you say. Your
ignorant ramblings may be used in rec.boats to show what a fool you are.
Just a heads up.

I have no idea what you are drooling about here, fella.

Do you think someone can send email to your email address of
? Have you mind-melded with Scotty Ingerfool?

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 5/31/11 8:33 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 5/31/2011 8:08 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/31/11 8:03 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
I should have known that you are gathering email addresses to stalk and
harass the good folks of rec.boats. Be careful what you say. Your
ignorant ramblings may be used in rec.boats to show what a fool you are.
Just a heads up.

I have no idea what you are drooling about here, fella.

Yes you do.

As I stated the other day, I'm not interested in posters who use
borrowed ladders.

On 5/31/2011 8:52 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/31/11 8:33 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 5/31/2011 8:08 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/31/11 8:03 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
I should have known that you are gathering email addresses to stalk
and
harass the good folks of rec.boats. Be careful what you say. Your
ignorant ramblings may be used in rec.boats to show what a fool you
are.
Just a heads up.

I have no idea what you are drooling about here, fella.

Yes you do.

As I stated the other day, I'm not interested in posters who use
borrowed ladders.

There appears to be a few broken rungs on your intellectual ladder.
Pity, you used to be somewhat edgy.