Default What's wrong with...

....fundamentalists?

*This* is what's wrong:

"Evangelicals who dominate the Iowa and South Carolina nominating
contests are unlikely to back Romney or former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman;
some call the two men's shared Mormon faith a disqualifier."

Just a sentence from an AP election 2012 roundup.

*Not* voting for someone just because he or she doesn't share your
religious beliefs seems like something more appropriate for a Muslim
country, eh?

What's wrong with America? We have lots of problems and some are
directly tied to religious fundamentalism.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 28/05/2011 9:48 AM, Harryk wrote:
...fundamentalists?

*This* is what's wrong:

"Evangelicals who dominate the Iowa and South Carolina nominating
contests are unlikely to back Romney or former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman;
some call the two men's shared Mormon faith a disqualifier."

Just a sentence from an AP election 2012 roundup.

*Not* voting for someone just because he or she doesn't share your
religious beliefs seems like something more appropriate for a Muslim
country, eh?

What's wrong with America? We have lots of problems and some are
directly tied to religious fundamentalism.

Religion is for those without a brain big enough to cope with the big
picture reality.

I am not an atheist wither, I am agnostic. Man has botched the whole
meaning of god for political gain and herd control. Religion is a
weapon used to control weak minded people. The weaker the mind, the
better it works.

That being said, religion has its place if it confines its activities
and teachings towards peace, values of honor and integrity and well
behaved way of life. Religion when practiced unbiased for good reasons
adds big value to society as it presents guidance for many.

Trouble is, politics gets in like evil demon seed and the religion
becomes a farce. I don't know who orginally coined "separation of
church and state" but they were indeed brilliant.

--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is part of the problem.

On 28/05/2011 9:48 AM, Harryk wrote:
...fundamentalists?

*This* is what's wrong:

"Evangelicals who dominate the Iowa and South Carolina nominating
contests are unlikely to back Romney or former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman;
some call the two men's shared Mormon faith a disqualifier."

Just a sentence from an AP election 2012 roundup.

*Not* voting for someone just because he or she doesn't share your
religious beliefs seems like something more appropriate for a Muslim
country, eh?

What's wrong with America? We have lots of problems and some are
directly tied to religious fundamentalism.

But your biggest problem is the divine worship of debt.

""In Debt We Trust!"
-- Obama and the fleabaggers.

Does not mater you be christian or muslim, mismanaged debt is a sin.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is part of the problem.

On Sat, 28 May 2011 11:59:43 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

[...]

You're not an agnostic. You're a moron.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

And a racist. Don't forget racist.

going wrong way [email protected] Cruising 13 January 16th 08 09:17 PM
Going the wrong way [email protected] ASA 1 January 12th 08 11:45 PM
I am wrong Bobsprit ASA 4 December 16th 03 03:12 AM
Wrong? Wally ASA 14 December 13th 03 10:53 PM
What's wrong with you? Bobsprit ASA 4 November 1st 03 09:32 PM