Default A new boating group

Jay wrote:
On 5/27/2011 8:40 AM, NOYB wrote:
On 5/26/11 10:42 AM, Harryk wrote:
.

Well, you're not much interested in boating anyway. The group is for
boaters, fisherpersons, et cetera.

Well, since you never go boating or fishing or etc, it is very nice of
you to set the group up even though you won't qualify to use the group.

Just another of Harry's ploys to manipulate his environment to suit
his needs.

And a lame attempt at that.

On 5/29/11 7:14 PM, BAR wrote:
In articleeqKdnbO2tfFBUX_QnZ2dnUVZ_jSdnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer3389
@mypacks.net says...

On 5/29/11 11:07 AM, Florida Jim wrote:
On 5/29/2011 10:15 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,
says...

On 5/26/11 10:42 AM, Harryk wrote:
.

Well, you're not much interested in boating anyway. The group is for
boaters, fisherpersons, et cetera.

Well, since you never go boating or fishing or etc, it is very nice of
you to set the group up even though you won't qualify to use the group.

I was hoping the asshole would actually go there, but no, he's still
here lying, insulting and name calling. Of course, the only people that
would go there would be Don and slammer.

Harry has found out how many friends he really has, and the number is 1.

I don't necessarily want to be his friend but I'd be willing to try out
his group to see if he can control the vulgar and off topic chatter. I
don't like moderated groups but there may be no other option. Here's
hoping Harry will give me the secret password.

You're no more flajim than NOYB is our long lost dentist or the
loogywannabe is anyone but loogy.

Why do you care? Why don't you go back to your "special" group and have
your circle jerk.

Sorry, but I don't give a damn what you conservatrash birthers want or
believe.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On 26/05/2011 1:43 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/26/11 2:35 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 26/05/2011 12:19 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/26/11 2:12 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 26/05/2011 8:42 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/26/11 10:36 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 26/05/2011 7:36 AM, Harryk wrote:
I've started a new recreational boating and fishing discussion
group on
google groups.

If you are interested in access, just send me an email with your
actual
email address, and I'll send you an invite.

There's nothing in there yet, and I don't expect to spend much time
administering it.

Everyone is welcome.

Rules are simple:

1. Most but not all posts should be about recreational boating,
fishing
and related subjects.

2. *No* insulting of other posters, their boats, their cars, their
houses, their political beliefs, et cetera. You get the picture.

3. One username per poster.

It will either succeed or fail. Either way is ok.

Enjoy...or don't.

Don't forget to reply to your own posts. I much prefer open
non-censored
media...as I believe in free speech.

Well, you're not much interested in boating anyway. The group is for
boaters, fisherpersons, et cetera.

Well, go to your own group and post your chirp there.

I'll be sure to give your advice the usual consideration...

Well, to fleabaggers such as yourself, consideration of others is
typically very low if not nonexistent.

As for you owning a boat, your rubber ducks don't count. I seriously
doubt you own a boat, given your propensity to lie, BS and be
fleabagger. Tells me the probabilities of you owning a boat are pretty
close to zero.

While I own some shares in a shipping company with real ships, I have
never pretended to currently own a boat. Being in land locked area, I
rent when I travel. Makes more sense to me to drop the cash at the
destination and let the captain take me fishing or a tour guide. Catch a
lot of decent fish that way.

The reason I figure you don't own a boat is simple. I have met so very
few fleabaggers in boating and the outdoors, most learn discipline,
independence, self worth and self reliance. None do you have.

Your opinions are worth no more than your advice, teabagger.

BSing fleabagger.
--
Government isn't the solution to the bad economy, it is the problem.

Boating Group ed General 10 November 8th 05 05:24 PM
Posting O.T. on a boating group is Florida Keyz General 27 October 24th 04 04:50 AM
Boating group ChrisGW General 14 September 19th 04 03:46 AM
It's a BOATing group Derek General 8 July 2nd 04 01:14 PM
This is NOT a Boating Group, it an O.T Group Florida Keyz General 3 March 11th 04 12:11 AM