Default A new boating group

North Star wrote:

~~ Snerk ~~
You have the Runt and his girlie friends frothing at the mouth.
They can't stand the thought of not taking over a newsgroup via their
childish antics..

Really, moron? You actually believe that?

Go clean up your yard, old man.

Harryk wrote:
On 5/31/11 9:56 PM, North Star wrote:
On May 31, 9:44 pm, wrote:
On 5/31/11 8:34 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

In ,
says...

On 31/05/2011 12:19 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/31/11 1:11 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In aweb.com,
says...

On 5/31/2011 12:30 PM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/31/11 11:47 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 30/05/2011 5:08 PM, North Star wrote:
On May 30, 7:25 pm, wrote:
On 5/30/11 6:17 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

In ,

says...

On 30/05/2011 3:39 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,

says...

On 30/05/2011 8:57 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/30/11 10:55 AM, North Star wrote:
On May 30, 11:51 am,
wrote:
On 5/30/11 10:41 AM, I_am_Tosk wrote:

In
raweb.com,

says...

On 5/30/2011 8:04 AM, Harryk wrote:
On 5/30/11 7:41 AM, Florida Jim wrote:

Not only is he that, but the worst kind of coward
imaginable. Did
you
know he was a draft dodger. And worse than that,
he brags
about
being
invited to Vietnam to serve as a general's
private hand
maiden. No
wonder Krause has a sore ass.

You're upset because so far I've caught you at
least three
times
trying to use different borrowed ladders to gain
access to
the new
little boating-fishing discussion group.
Unfamiliar with
the term
"borrowed ladder"? You can google it.

The new group is for those interested in discussion
recreational
boating and fishing, and not for snotty little
troublemakers like
you.
I really don't know why you want *in* so
badly...since you
can't
behave, you'd be bounced out in a New York
minute. And
just
to save
you the effort, no one in there is discussing you or
any of
the other
rec.boats troublemaking morons.

Don't flatter yourself asshat. You couldn't catch
a cold.

The new group is just there to give Harry a reason
to come
here and
trash the group he ruined over the last decade...
Notice
each
and every
post by him is full of insults but he orders the weak
lemmings not
to do
the same? LOL!! And he wants ID, ROTF, all he wants
is your
addresses so
he can bully and intimidate, and call the cops on
you, your
employer,
your wife... It's the Progressive way here so
whatever you
do, don't
let
him have your private info...

Scotty Ingersoll, a delusional paranoid but, since
he was
visited by the
police, non-threatening. :)

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in
a forum

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing-Hide
quoted
text -

I think he watches too many daytime soap operas.

I think his life is a daytime soap opera...General
Psychiatric
Hospital.

Why? Are you a resident there too?

Ha, I have been too busy lately for most of harrys ****.
Been
working on
expanding (actually reverting) to do design and
logo/printing
work
which
is really where we started digitally... I spent the last
couple
days
riding and designing the new graphics package for the
RMR Suzuki
and
getting ready to do some packages for others too...

Graphics arts type? With harryk ****, your missing nothing.
Better off
doing the art.

Absolutely.. When we started we did layout and design for
print
Then we discovered the internet and the rest is history But
yeah, we
have done some great logos for folks, including ourselves.
Wait
till
you
see the stuff I designed for the Race Team...

Oh boy!

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum
where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing-Hide quoted
text -

I sure hope his new work looks better than that 'mouse
stuff' he was
so proud of a year or two ago.

I am sure it is better than you have done.

Why would you assume *that*?

The only talents Snotty has shown consist of paranoia, losing his
temper, making threats, and stealing language from other
websites to
put on his commercial website.

He sure does seem to have you mesmerized. You just can't leave him
alone..

Well, he feels safe now that he called the cops on me for
nothing... He
doesn't seem to understand his history was brought up and they
are now
watching him make a fool of himself nipping at each and every
poster
here...

All that has happened is that after the cops visited you, you
stopped
making public threats.

Hey Harry, have you taken the meds for delusional imagined threats
yet
today?

He's still trying to get enough people to want to kill him so he
can get
his CCL... I can't even imagine being that scared to leave the
house...

Some of you boys seem awfully obsessed about a little discussion group
whose topics, recreational boating and fishing, are of no interest
to you.

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing- Hide quoted text -

~~ Snerk ~~
You have the Runt and his girlie friends frothing at the mouth.
They can't stand the thought of not taking over a newsgroup via their
childish antics..

Some of them are indeed out of control about it. :)

Did you really forget you responded to this same post two hours earlier?

Here were your words of wisdom:

"So true, these immature little ****heads are crazy as bat**** and can't
imagine participating in a boating group where personal insults are not
allowed. The combined IQ of these assholes are in the single digits."

Are you as impressed with your first post as much as your second post?

Despot wrote:
On 6/1/2011 4:32 AM, HarryK wrote:

So true, these immature little ****heads are crazy as bat**** and can't
imagine participating in a boating group where personal insults are not
allowed.

I remember Chuck's moderated group where you got kicked because you
couldn't control your personal taunts and insults. Now you're the
moderator of a group where "personal insults are not allowed"?

My sorry friend, personal insults are your rice bowl and refuge. I
predict the sooner rather than later demise of your group.

Learn to first to moderate yourself here by stopping your constant
taunting and insults, in other words, show some self control.

He has to have "members" first.

Default attn: id collection scam in rec.boats

I_am_Tosk wrote:
In article54udnfN6zODNFnjQnZ2dnUVZ_vadnZ2d@earthlink .com, payer33859
@mypacks.net says...

Well folks, before you join this guys group you should note that he
keeps personal information on all posters and over the years has used
that personal information to stalk, intimidate, and blackmale literally
dozens of posters here and in other groups... Just read his daily tripe
here, and decide if this is the guy you want moderating any group you
are in, or having your personal information. If he gets up set with you
he will be a real nuisance and call the cops on you for nothing, he will
threaten to call your family, employer, friends, customers, and anybody
else he can to keep you from participating in an open discussion if you
don't toe his very narrow political line.. You have been warned...

WAFA is very transparent. He can't fool anyone.

Boating Group ed General 10 November 8th 05 05:24 PM
Posting O.T. on a boating group is Florida Keyz General 27 October 24th 04 04:50 AM
Boating group ChrisGW General 14 September 19th 04 03:46 AM
It's a BOATing group Derek General 8 July 2nd 04 01:14 PM
This is NOT a Boating Group, it an O.T Group Florida Keyz General 3 March 11th 04 12:11 AM