Default Gas prices - maybe boating will get cheaper...

On 19/05/2011 5:28 PM, L G wrote:
John H wrote:
....if enough people see this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdSc...layer_embedded

Obama made some great points here. Wonder what happened?

Typical liberal spin. They NEVER admit when they are wrong unless it's
in a deposition and that's debatable.

Even Anderson on 360 tonight sounded a little annoyed at Obama really
taking a lot of time to saying nothing at all today.

--
Take a look at ANY country, more debt is more problems. So why do we
allow our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial, ignorance?

In article ,
says...

On 19/05/2011 5:28 PM, L G wrote:
John H wrote:
....if enough people see this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdSc...layer_embedded

Obama made some great points here. Wonder what happened?

Typical liberal spin. They NEVER admit when they are wrong unless it's
in a deposition and that's debatable.

Even Anderson on 360 tonight sounded a little annoyed at Obama really
taking a lot of time to saying nothing at all today.

What he said was he is selling out Israel.
--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

wrote:
On Thu, 19 May 2011 22:35:44 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In ,

says...
On 19/05/2011 5:28 PM, L G wrote:
John H wrote:
....if enough people see this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdSc...layer_embedded

Obama made some great points here. Wonder what happened?
Typical liberal spin. They NEVER admit when they are wrong unless it's
in a deposition and that's debatable.
Even Anderson on 360 tonight sounded a little annoyed at Obama really
taking a lot of time to saying nothing at all today.

What he said was he is selling out Israel.

He is reacting to the new reality what is coming out of all the Arab
"freedom". We are running out of friends there. the Saudis and
Pakistanis are negotiating with China now, looking for a better
partner.
The Palestinians are saying that they are going to start non-violent
protests like the Egyptians and Libyans used and make the Israelis
shoot them to make them stop. They are seeing that may actually be
more effective than rocks or even rockets.
The real question is if they can hold Hamas back.

Aipac has put a target on Obama's back tho and that may actually be
the best chance of a GOP victory.

A GOP victory in 2012? Well, I guess anything is possible. I would enjoy
seeing Michele Bachmann on the ticket.

In article ,
says...

Harryk wrote:
John H wrote:
...if enough people see this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdSc...layer_embedded

Obama made some great points here. Wonder what happened?

Have you bought that big new camper yet?

Your deflections are so transparent that you look...moronic.

Harry's always been very jealous of what others have, that's why he
insults their belongings, and lies about his.

On 19/05/2011 8:35 PM, I_am_Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On 19/05/2011 5:28 PM, L G wrote:
John H wrote:
....if enough people see this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKdSc...layer_embedded

Obama made some great points here. Wonder what happened?
Typical liberal spin. They NEVER admit when they are wrong unless it's
in a deposition and that's debatable.

Even Anderson on 360 tonight sounded a little annoyed at Obama really
taking a lot of time to saying nothing at all today.

What he said was he is selling out Israel.

True, but Americans, especially Obama seem to be forgetting on 9/11 (and
other occasions) the middle east, including Arabs, Pakistan, Iran and
others were jumping up and down in glee at the 9/11 carnage.

To forgive is divine, to forget tis stupid. Obama has pretty much
desstroyed US international relations.

On 20/05/2011 4:53 AM, Harryk wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 19 May 2011 22:35:44 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In ,

says...
On 19/05/2011 5:28 PM, L G wrote:
John H wrote:
[...]

Who knows, Hank Johnson could be VP right?

wrote:
On Thu, 19 May 2011 22:35:44 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In ,

says...

This democratic idiot -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCTYsmz8ook

--
Take a look at ANY country, more debt is more problems. So why do we
allow our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial, ignorance?

wrote:
On Fri, 20 May 2011 06:53:57 -0400,

On Thu, 19 May 2011 22:35:44 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In ,

says...
On 19/05/2011 5:28 PM, L G wrote:
John H wrote:
[...]

I expect that in the end we will see the typical GOP white guy with a
solid neocon pedigree who will promise to keep the wars going on in
the middle east, all the while, complaining about runaway government
spending and the soaring price of oil.

I still would not be surprised if Obama got a primary challenge.

In politics, 18 months is an eternity and a lot can happen.

In the GOP, the question most interesting to me is whether the
nominee will be someone near reasonable, such as Romney, Pawlenty, et
cetera, or whether it will be one of the teabagger crazy types. I am
*so* hoping for Michele Bachmann to be on the ticket. :)

2012 may pretty much be it for the GOP as a party competitive in the
presidential race. Shifting demographics and the hate the GOP'ers have
and express for the growing numbers of minority groups *and* the
craziness of the teabaggers may well spell the end.

I don't see any *serious* primary challengers on the horizon for Obama.
Sure, someone might run in a couple of them, just for the hell of it,
but a serious challenger, meaning one who might have a chance of
unseating Obama? Naw.

wrote:
On Thu, 19 May 2011 22:35:44 -0400, I_am_Tosk
wrote:

In ,

says...
On 19/05/2011 5:28 PM, L G wrote:
John H wrote:
[...]

You mean when he said the island might tip over and capsize?

If you took that literally, you are a bigger fool than you think Johnson
is. He had an obvious twinkle in his eye when he said it.