Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Whiners

So I'm watching Fox "news" today, only day I watch it.

What I notice more than ever is the consistent, continual whining.
You name it, they whine about it.
No solutions, just whining.

(Hey, I swear to God I just got a recorded call from Dick Morris as I
was writing this. He's the guy Clinton fired for sucking whore toes.
Fox "news" loves him. I won't bother about what he said, but - you
guessed it - he was whining.)

Anyhow, all the Fox "news" whining reminded me of this group, so I
dropped by.
Deleted nearly all the messages I saw here, but opened a few.
Sure enough, whining. None worth responding to.

So I'm just going to nominate and elect the top whiners here.

1. Kevin - a wacko,
2. Scotty - a wacko.
3. Bob - a wacko.
4. Almost everybody else is either a runnerup, or not worth mentioning.

Kudos to those not on my list or those who abandoned this group.
Good move.

More meat for the whiners Dan J.S. General 50 June 14th 06 08:44 PM
More meat for the whiners JimH General 19 May 26th 06 01:09 PM
More meat for the whiners JohnH General 10 May 19th 06 02:55 AM
More meat for the whiners Tim General 5 May 18th 06 10:53 PM
More meat for the whiners [email protected] General 0 May 18th 06 05:38 PM