Default Down at the farm...

*e#c wrote:
On May 12, 10:25 am, Hairy wrote:
In ,
says...

In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...
"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message
... they have a pig named Bonnie! LOL!!!
You pushed a broom in a govt' protected job... I worked my whole life
too, still do, how about you?

He was a public servant and is now living off of the government teat.

ANYONE...who's " retired" and collecting Canada Pension is " living
off the Government teat". Thats nothing abnormal.

Herrings doing it too. Why arent you calling him down?

Herring is a fellow racist. Those boys stick together.

On 12/05/2011 9:09 AM, *e#c wrote:
On May 12, 10:25 am, Hairy wrote:
In ,
says...

In , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

... they have a pig named Bonnie! LOL!!!

You pushed a broom in a govt' protected job... I worked my whole life
too, still do, how about you?

He was a public servant and is now living off of the government teat.

ANYONE...who's " retired" and collecting Canada Pension is " living
off the Government teat". Thats nothing abnormal.

Herrings doing it too. Why arent you calling him down?

Not at all. Give me back all the CPP (Canadians version of SS)
including employers portion, with interest and into my account and I
will in a heart beat sign away any claims to government assistance ever.

People paid for that and are like the Americans getting hosed over. In
fact, Caandians get it worse. SS pays more than CPP. Less greedy claw
back too.

Problem is people who don't pay rip off those who have paid.

--
Take a look at ANY country, more debt is more problems. So why do we
allow our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial, ignorance?

"*e#c" wrote in message

On May 12, 10:25 am, Hairy Kraut wrote:
In article ,
says...

In article , princecraft51
@gmail.com says...

"I_am_Tosk" wrote in message

... they have a pig named Bonnie! LOL!!!

You pushed a broom in a govt' protected job... I worked my whole life
too, still do, how about you?

He was a public servant and is now living off of the government teat.

ANYONE...who's " retired" and collecting Canada Pension is " living
off the Government teat". Thats nothing abnormal.

Herrings doing it too. Why arent you calling him down?

*******

Actually, the CPP only makes up a small fraction of my pension income.
We have a plan at my former employers where we originally both
contributed... but the plan did so well that the 'Corp' gave it's self an
extended holiday from contributing it's share.
For the last ten years of my employment ... only the employees paid
premiums.. the rest came from the earnings on investments.
The pension administrators continually claimed that we had one of the best
performing pensions in the country.
Things went a bit sour when the 'mericans screwed up the world's finances...
but they say we're slowly recovering.
Now we have an agreement to share any surplus.

Farm Aid Harry ? General 2 August 31st 10 07:22 PM
A Farm Boy... John H[_11_] General 0 December 17th 09 01:45 PM
Interested In starting a catawba-worm farm millard63 General 10 December 25th 07 01:15 AM
Interested in starting your own worm farm or Catoba Worm Farm millard63 General 37 December 25th 07 01:11 AM
Umbrella policies being gutted by State Farm Hamish General 58 July 20th 07 12:58 AM