Default White anglo saxon protestant mortar practice...

....in case of need in Libya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT009D87pY8

On 07/05/2011 2:39 PM, John H wrote:
...in case of need in Libya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT009D87pY8

Didn't look or sound like WASPs to me. But very funny.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Take a look at ANY country, more debt more problems. So why do we allow
our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial?

On Sat, 07 May 2011 14:45:25 -0600, Canuck57 wrote:

On 07/05/2011 2:39 PM, John H wrote:
...in case of need in Libya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT009D87pY8

Didn't look or sound like WASPs to me. But very funny.

Well, you know....there are a few liberals around who use any possible excuse to play their 'racist'
card.

John H wrote:
On Sat, 07 May 2011 14:45:25 -0600, wrote:

On 07/05/2011 2:39 PM, John H wrote:
...in case of need in Libya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT009D87pY8

Didn't look or sound like WASPs to me. But very funny.

Well, you know....there are a few liberals around who use any possible excuse to play their 'racist'
card.

One wonders which american corporation provided the mortars.

Gene wrote:
On Sat, 07 May 2011 17:34:04 -0400, John
wrote:

On Sat, 07 May 2011 14:45:25 -0600, wrote:

On 07/05/2011 2:39 PM, John H wrote:
...in case of need in Libya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT009D87pY8
Didn't look or sound like WASPs to me. But very funny.

Well, you know....there are a few liberals around who use any possible excuse to play their 'racist'
card.

Well.... the language is Polish.... if that means anything.....

And who said WASP? Gosh, was it YOU John? Man that covers a lot of
ground!

White - Racial

Anglo-Saxon - Racial and/or Religious

Southern - Racial, Religious, political, or....?

Protestant - Religious

All set forth by folks that identify as far right.... and you are
pointing at the other side of the aisle? Weird.....

He's also making fun of Polish people, most of whom are a lot sharper
than he is.

On 07/05/2011 3:34 PM, John H wrote:
On Sat, 07 May 2011 14:45:25 -0600, wrote:

On 07/05/2011 2:39 PM, John H wrote:
...in case of need in Libya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT009D87pY8

Didn't look or sound like WASPs to me. But very funny.

Well, you know....there are a few liberals around who use any possible excuse to play their 'racist'
card.

Yep, the big crutch of excuses. Anyone else's fault but my own
liberals. Yep, hear ya.

wrote:

[...]

In any case, funny.

--
I can assure you that the road to prosperity is not paved with
fleabagger debt.

Take a look at ANY country, more debt more problems. So why do we allow
our governments more debt? Selfishness, greed, denial?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

True.... the affair was amusing.... but feces occurs... and that has
NOTHING to do with WASPs or Poles.... or any other nationality or
ethnicity...... why cheapen an otherwise amusing SNAFU with
racial/ethnic derision.....?

Mr. holier than thou is getting cocky now that he has succeeded in
helping Harry move the actual posters out of the way...

--
Team Rowdy Mouse, Banned from the Mall for life!

In ,

wrote:

[...]

No one would confuse you with an "actual poster," little twerp.

wrote:

[...]

Because I'm a religiously, racial asshole.

Why the hell did you think?

Oh, and tell your bud there's nothing wrong with the mortar. It's the ammunition that was faulty.

Practice, practice, practice JimH General 37 January 23rd 07 12:15 AM
Practice, practice, practice Chuck Gould General 0 January 12th 07 05:15 PM
DR practice Joe ASA 204 August 10th 04 03:28 AM
Are Lowland Scots, Celts, Picts or Anglo Saxons? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 5th 03 09:17 AM